What's new

Crazy things in CO. Is there a Cannabis task force forming in Cali?

Crazy things in CO. Is there a Cannabis task force forming in Cali?

• No way, your a loony tune just for thinking that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way the people will never let this happen.

• No

• Yes, this is already in the works.

• Total voters

shaggyballs

Veteran
This is a real question!
For the reason I ask this question please see the links below.

Guess whats coming to Colorado “Non-Licensed Marijuana Grows Inspection Team.”
Link 1

Marijuana Regulators Target Home Cultivation
Link 2

Please vote!
My vote was the last selection, I think that wrascally guy "Armed old hippy" should have a bit of fun with this'n here.

Thanks
Shag

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What the fuck did y'all expect.... of course the money is gonna make it so that you can't grow at home....
All you dumb ass hats who voted for legal thinking u wanted it hope your rich n can buy all the 50 eighths n 100 grams u dreamed of.... y'all fukin deserve it........
Fuck you all.... viva trump

bushed

Of course its inevitable, imagine setting up a mass beer brewing operation and selling it without the appropriate licenses.

As things change they will make an example of some big unlicensed produces and then things will settle down. You will be able to get your grow on, as long as your not getting rich from it, the people with the money wont mind.

What the fuck did y'all expect.... of course the money is gonna make it so that you can't grow at home....
All you dumb ass hats who voted for legal thinking u wanted it hope your rich n can buy all the 50 eighths n 100 grams u dreamed of.... y'all fukin deserve it........
Fuck you all.... viva trump

So you think that people should be going to prison or loosing their respectful jobs because of a hobby/plant?

The people with the money are always going to control everything and weed is no exception, they own the guns/army. People just have to deal with that the best they can and try to live a happy life.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
This is a real question!
For the reason I ask this question please see the links below.

Guess whats coming to Colorado “Non-Licensed Marijuana Grows Inspection Team.”
Link 1

Marijuana Regulators Target Home Cultivation
Link 2

Please vote!
My vote was the last selection, I think that wrascally guy "Armed old hippy" should have a bit of fun with this'n here.

Thanks
Shag
Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation

In 2015, the Legislature passed and the Governor signed into law three bills (Assembly Bills 243 and 266, and Senate Bill 643) that create a licensing and regulatory framework for medical cannabis. It is anticipated that the regulations will be developed by January 1, 2018

http://bmcr.ca.gov/.