What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

crazy Amsterdam trip!!

silvertrain

my amsterdam trip was absolutly great until.. i woke up some how from a stoned sleep... obviosly starving.. the morning my flight is to leave.. i wozy down to the continental breakfeast were the food looked great.. i grabed some grub and a glass of oj and went back to the room to roll my last giant sized bones.. hours pass and me and my buddy's are burning our last bone :joint: outside the airport. no lie as soon as i blew out that last toke that fucking food poisoning kicked in like :woohoo: long story short a ten hour flight home with food poisoning courtesy of rho hotel... :fsu:

K

KMK0420

ouch sorry to hear that bro!! ive never had straight food poisoning, but i did have a norovirus (stomach virus).. google norovirus.. they tear some sh*t up!! only lasts a couple days but the first night is HORRIBLE..projectile vomit every 30 minutes.. i wont get into any more details, hah