What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crapey leaves

Luckypup

I have been growing for years now, I always start off in a GH and move them outside. About 1/4 of my plants have developed these weird crinkly leaves (I'll post pics when I get home), their color and feel are normal but they just look weird. They did get some heat stress before I moved them but they have been over a month now.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Post pics. And maybe you get better help after. Plants do "burn" a bit when you take them from lower intensity lights to more powerful light, but they recover fast. So, I would think it must be some deficiency or disease if its still there after a month.

Luckypup

Here are the pictures Like I said this is happen to maybe 1/2 of my grow the rest, are doing just fine. The white was from dusting.

Attachments

• DSC_0180 copy.jpg
    DSC_0180 copy.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 65
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 57
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 60
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG