What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CrackWeed #2

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Smoke Report

Genetics: Wacky Weed, Thai Stick, Northern Lights
Breeder: DoggystyleD73
Overall: 7.5/10
Bag Appeal: 5/10 typical sativa larf/shake
Odor: 8/10 like blueberries dipped in kerosene?
Taste: 8/10
Potency: 8.5/10
Duration: 8/10
Sativa/Indica: Sativa. This stuff will blow your socks off. Almost to the point of being psychedelic.
IMG-0613.JPG

Last edited:

JollyGreenDreams

Maybe it's laced with crack. :D j/k

How much does something like this sell for?
There actually was a thing people used to call "wu blunts" where some coke was sprinkled on the bud. Was being called crack weed by some but this here is something totally different. Got it's name because it was being grown in the ghettoooo and a crackhead was caught on camera trying to steal some from the balcony. In the video, I saw a little guy carry a huge ladder and put it up against my friends building. The grow was 3 floors up so yea this ladder was like something from a fire truck and it boggles the mind trying to figure out where it came from

goingrey

There actually was a thing people used to call "wu blunts" where some coke was sprinkled on the bud. Was being called crack weed by some but this here is something totally different. Got it's name because it was being grown in the ghettoooo and a crackhead was caught on camera trying to steal some from the balcony. In the video, I saw a little guy carry a huge ladder and put it up against my friends building. The grow was 3 floors up so yea this ladder was like something from a fire truck and it boggles the mind trying to figure out where it came from
LOL let's hope there's no fire truck with a missing ladder showing up at emergency sites now.