What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't care if we get there through more Science or more Scientism.

how do we fit more Brazil nuts and pecans into a can of nuts ?

Where is it that we're supposed to be getting?

Or am I not invited?

I love science but haven't heard of SCIENTISM.

You are so informative recently... please don't stop now.

shiva82

scientism- an exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation

mean mustard , you are now dismissed

Last edited:

shiva82

You act like someone is actually going to lend credence to your babble.

It's sad.

Where is it that we are intended to arrive?
you didn't know what it meant Percy , so i let you know. stop crying and being so butthurt every day . pathetic. You are a grown adult thing or specimen. Mr always fucking offended. big girls blouse

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
you didn't know what it meant Percy , so i let you know. stop crying and being so butthurt every day . pathetic. You are a grown adult thing or specimen. Mr always fucking offended. big girls blouse

I still don't know what it means.

I'm also unsure of what caused you to believe that I am offended.

Pathetic seems to describe your attempt at accuracy of analysis.

It's clear that you are offended... I'm not going to make the leap in logic to tell you not to be.

You can leave the stick up your ass for all I care.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nobody dying huh?

That site is well known conspiracy site spreading lies. The fact that you go to it for information and treat it's lies as facts says more about you. I rarely read anything from there but the article you posted is just garbage, full of anecdotes, nothing else.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
WTF has that got to do with the current vaccine? 45 years ago, and things have clearly improved because no one is dying from the covid vaccines.
In that time they were smart enough to stop in time and nowadays they continue.
Clearly improved :wtf:
It's the biggest scam from all times.:mad: