What's new

could use a little help picking out some seeds

ChaoticEntity

SCROG grower in small cabinet (18inx22in) run 2 plants weave tightly into a screen.

What I'm after is a primarly indica stone, nice mellow chill out kinda stone. I want potency/good yields and most importantly I want it to be VERY responsive to side branching so I can get the most out of my scrog grows.

I've been looking at mental floss from chimera, it seems to have the stone/potency/yeild I'm after but I don't know how it reacts to training.

Any imput would be appericated, thanks guy!

Rellikbuzz

If you want a devastatingly potent indica, with amazing hybrid vigor, loves the nutes and is designed for SOG and SCROG arrangements, you could look at Growdoc's Bubble Dust. By all reports this smoke is off the charts and it's under $50.00, if I remember correctly. It's available most all of the time on Seedbay.

If you want to check out some unreal budshots, here's the link to Growdoc's thread. Now, he grows SOG single cola plants in beds. However, he has indicated that it is a profuse brancher if LST'd or trained to do so. It's a short, stocky indica plant that packs on the trichomes late in flower. Just a suggestion anyway.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13349

DankBank

Well, this one might not be the high you're looking for... but I just can't imagine anyone not liking it - cuz it's AMAZING. Anyhow, Nebula is a very nice strain for bushing or training. It is very responsive to pinching, and will kick out lots and lots of colas that are as thick with resin as you could imagine. I've always been inpressed with it in veg because it grows so rapidly... and the other reason I thought of it is that some strains almost seem to get a little "stunted" when you pinch them... it takes a while for them to really get kickin' again - Nebula isn't one of them. The colas get huge but stay airey enough that mould isn't anything to worry about. The stone is absolutely mindblowing, but not relaxing until 5-10 mins after the onset. Takes a little while to "adjust" to what's happened lol... overall, though, I'd highly recommend it for the kind of grow you're looking to do. Isolate the mostly sat looking pheno... it will finish in 55 days but can be taken to 60 and maybe it should even be taken as far as 65 if ya want a more relazing onset... more amber, more relaxing.
db

G

I find pretty much any strain good for what you want. If the conditions are rite they will all do well. As for the branching go with flowering clones.

This one clone went into coco then I ripped the roots off n stick it in my ghetto bubble cloner then it went into a bucket then back into coco again. I just like to mess around with them to see how much punishment 1 plant can take. And even after all that it’s growing like mad!

Branches EVERYWHERE. I didn’t top or fim once. Imagine if I did. :yoinks:

By flowering clone i mean a clone taken from a plant at or past day 21. It will reveg and spit a whole bunch of branches out of the bud clone you take. Just check out the wild branching on this clone.

Last edited:
G

One more :wave:

Remember no fimming or topping. If you did decide to fim or top it might get out of control. But thats what your after rite. Nothing a lil trim wont fix.
Lots of strains will do this well. Try em all i say :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts