What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cotton Haze

G

Before I go any further with this report, I must first say that this is not bud grown by me, just a smoke report on the stuff I get from my source. without further adieu.

COTTON HAZE (Cotton Candy x Vietnamese)

Bag Appeal 8/10
Smell 8.5/10
Taste 8.5/10
Potency 8/10
Sativa/Indica ratio 80/20

THE Smell: The aroma given off is reminescent of cotton candy, but with a richer and more complex array of aromas. There is the smell of sweet candy (almost cotton candyish), then smells of ripe sweet tropical fruits (some that come to mind are Lychees, mango and papaya all mixed together). Even uncured this is a very odiferous strain, easliy smelled through the bag from a goodly distance. Make sure to carry this one in a smelly-proof bag.

THE Taste: The taste is almost identical to the smell, but very creamy as well. The creaminess is most comparable to that of Voodoo, but with more complexity. It leaves a nice sweet fruity aftertaste with hints of some unknown spice.

THE Buzz: True space-case weed, a joint or two of this and your off into La-La Land. If you are the creative or imaginative type, this is also some great stuff to write storys on, etc. The buzz starts to creep in after about 1/3rd of the way through the dub taking about 6-10 mintues to come to complete effect. I would most recommend this strain for nausea, stomach cramps, headaches, and depression. I dont know about anxiety cause I dont get it, but this is not a speedy high like some of the Mexicans and Thais.

G

Hi Bram, Nice job,sweet report. Sounds like your source has some bomb smoke. That's another reason why I started growing. As I can grow better bud than I could buy. Looks like you can get some seriously nice potency. I even like creeper smoke as it's fun to be more f*cked up that you thought you are. I apreciate the report and look foward to reading more of them.

G

well, if you are very picky about your bud, you will find stuff just as good as what you can grow yourself, sometimes better. Just need to be picky. I will try and do a report on some King in awhile. And once I can find a friend with a camera that can do macro shots, well then I can post close-ups of the bud covered in trichs.

G

Your absolutly right Bram. I'm a pot snob for real. I was in Amsterdam last april I was trying to find weed that was as good as what I grew. Couldn't really find it. Now that's snobery.

G

yup, but the funniest part is watching the look on peoples faces when they se me take like an 1/8th or 1/4er or what ever of bud and then turn it into hash. Like the cotton haze hash I am smoking now. I got .4 grams from 2 grams of bud. The smoke is leaning more to the fruity side with with the lychee/mango taste being more dominant, buzz setting in almost immediately, kinda quick for a sativa imo. Leaves a tingle to the lungs like good honey oil should.

G

Sounds like an great hash. I'll tell you what before I started growing I'd never waste the buds to make hash. Bud costs too damm much on the street.

BrattPid

Sounds like a great strain..I was wondering: Does anyone know where I can buy a cotton candy strain..Guess I'm really have a sweet tooth!!

G

heres a pic, although not that good, of some the Cotton Haze I was smoking when I wrote the report.

Latest posts

Latest posts