What's new

Cookie S1

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@mj I started spraying today I hope it's not to late she is only 30+ in she goes 80 min
picture.php
picture.php

A

Ashin Kusher

Wuss up Cookie Monsters:biggrin:

I totally forgot that I had even started this thread.

I'm still running this this GSC S1 Cut from the OP. Ive taken to calling the cut "Purple Turtle" as she it a bit slow in veg, she takes her time to get going and also due to the fact that she can take forever to strike roots if conditions aren't perfect.

I've been growing this Cut for a year now straight, I'm currently on my 8th Generation Clone Mother, I keep two big moms of this cut backed up at all times as she is my favorite thing to smoke right now.

She has a very pungent and strong nose with Chocolate, fuel, Lavender-incense with creamy-doughy smells in the background. very complex.
The smell transfers very well to to the taste of the smoke with a dominate Chocolate-fuel flavor on the exhale. Super addictive taste.

Potency is very good, smoke a bit and its very motivation, creative social type of effect but if you smoke a whole blunt, its weed nap time.

In veg she can be a mess if you don't keep cleaning her up. In flower She grows like a crazy candelabra shape with the lateral branches basically growing to the same height as the main cola if left untrimmed.

She turns dark purple both on the leaves and the flowers with out much of a temp difference between light on and light off, but will get crazy dark purple almost black if she gets some cold nights.

Finished nugs have a silvery blue color with deep purple highlights throughout the nugs.

I flower her for 70 days and she seems to get all her weight in the last 2 weeks of that time.

All pics are from various grows.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Save

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful shots AK.
Also, do you know what cut your S1 came from?

Did ya get any pollen WCS?
I musta missed your ?s a while back.

A

Ashin Kusher

Current batch I have 9 of these @ 9 weeks flower, going to take them to 10 weeks
picture.php

Cheers!