What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Contacting the admins

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey guys!

We (Sweet Seeds®) have 2 banners in the site and I've been trying to contact the administrators for the past 2 months with no success. I tried emailing the 3 or 4 emails that I have from staff members who used to exchange emails with me in the past, got no reply, I also tried private messaging here in the forum and I also submitted a contact form ("contact us" button in the lower side of the page).

It's a bit strange as it never happened before. But maybe now a different person runs the show and we don't know who.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

-

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys!

We (Sweet Seeds®) have 2 banners in the site and I've been trying to contact the administrators for the past 2 months with no success. I tried emailing the 3 or 4 emails that I have from staff members who used to exchange emails with me in the past, got no reply, I also tried private messaging here in the forum and I also submitted a contact form ("contact us" button in the lower side of the page).

It's a bit strange as it never happened before. But maybe now a different person runs the show and we don't know who.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

-
try sending a pm to @exploziv as he is filling in at admin right now

Latest posts

Latest posts