What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Consulting/Short Term Helper....

growteam

I'm offering my services as a consultant. I can assist your company in staff screening/training and grow room design. Or generally assisting with getting your large scale facility running. I have experience in industrial scale cultivation here in Canada and the United States.

I am only offering consult/assisting services. I am not available to be your head grower. I have committed to a long term project but am waiting for licensing.

What I bring to the table:

- 12 years experience cultivating cannabis.
- I consulted on a large 3,600 light project in the United States.
- I owned and operated a 5 staff, 10,000 square foot, licensed facility with 150 lights in Canada.
- I specialize in hydroponics. I can assist with training staff to mix greenhouse grade bulk powdered fertilizers.
- Assisting to breed your own strains.

If you feel that you can benefit from my experience then contact me. I'm a team player.

Hourly or monthly flat rates available.
growteam@outlook.com