What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Congratulations to our new mentors!

StevenHXF

Administrator
I just wanted to say congratulations and a thank you to @f-e and @Creeperpark. I've recently had messages from various members who have said that both of them are constantly responding to questions and helping where they can. I'm aware of how active they are on here but it's been pointed out to me that they both go above and beyond in trying to help people.

The ICMag community and team who run the forum owe these guys a lot for their continued effort in helping people and promoting understanding of the plant!

Much love to both of you, thanks for being awesome.

@Gypsy Nirvana

P.S. I know it isn't much but I wanted to highlight the fact that what you do doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - congrats are in order - many thanks f-e and Creeperpark for your kind indulgences in helping out around the site -

- GMT - I'm still at the helm - but have some new shipmates onboard to help develop ICMAG into the future - who are pro-active and full of ideas - which is nice -

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yes - congrats are in order - many thanks f-e and Creeperpark for your kind indulgences in helping out around the site -

- GMT - I'm still at the helm - but have some new shipmates onboard to help develop ICMAG into the future - who are pro-active and full of ideas - which is nice -
Congrats to both :) Yes every now and again, we actually do have to throw the baby out with the bath water. Much, much calmer venue. TY :tiphat:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Well this was unexpected. Thank you for the kind words everyone. Like all of us, I'm here to learn, and help where I can. There is usually more than one way of doing things, but if hearing my version has helped people enough to be talking about it, then that's really very satisfying :)

Thank you folks. Everybody like's peer recognition. I can't deny this has made me very happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts