What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

Bleiweis

Veteran
Here are some pics of the Congos i grew this year. One was light purple and grew more into the shape of a single cola, while the other one produced dark purple colours and showed more branching.
Both have very pleasant forest fruit scents and show very good mold resistance!

Can't comment on the high yet!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Rastak'

Here are some pics of the Congos i grew this year. One was light purple and grew more into the shape of a single cola, while the other one produced dark purple colours and showed more branching.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Where are you from?? To known the climate??
Very beautiful purple colors :D

ULMW

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

:trampoline:Wow! Beautiful plant, Vibrant colors and interesting to see the PCK present with the smells and vivid purple. The structure of the single cola has a lot of familiar Congo expression to it, I can imagine you got quite a good yield of brightly colored Buds. Well done. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your harvest

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your Congo pics before harvest time Bleiweis :)

Glad my recommendations for this season worked fine despite the late planting, showing good cold and mold resistance.

Really happy for you, enjoy your well deserved harvests friend! :ying:

Plantguy

I'm at N47 and this Congo was grown in a GH. Chopped down in the second week of november!

The yield was quite good although you can't compare it with high yielding hybrids. But the smell and taste are really worth it ;) high quality!

Have you sampled yet? I'm wondering if it's a balanced effect or maybe more sativa like?

MyGrowRoom

lovely plants people! very good looking outdoor grows. I love this plant. My very favorite strain. I love the smell,extremely original and delicious. Grapes,wild berries.. I especially thanks to all ACE crew for creating Congo. I love you!

My second run with it.2 more weeks and done!
Definitely had some nutrient burn recently because it wanted more potassium in earlier stage of flowering,now it says stop it lol.

Attachments

• Congo-Tiger.jpg
    Congo-Tiger.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Congo (4).jpg
    Congo (4).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Congo (3).jpg
    Congo (3).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 113
  • Congo (8).jpg
    Congo (8).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Congo (14).jpg
    Congo (14).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Congo (19).jpg
    Congo (19).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 123

MyGrowRoom

first grow was the purple pheno, now this is green pheno. But if smell was to be a color,it would be purple indeed.very berry.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice colas MyGrowRoom ;) Glad to hear Congo is your favorite strain! Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Hope you enjoy with this new green pheno as much as with previous purple one! Make sure to make a good flush before harvest time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Magoluci,

Nice to see yours in early flowering. Its leaf shape is quite PCK, but the strong and thin branching is more Congolese. Guess she won't be a very long flowering pheno.

sativaman514

Currently growing ACE Congo
5 plants, 5 pheno
I love ACE stuff!
but I wonder how can it be F1? Isn't this a poly-hybrid: it comes from 3 strains??

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice and fast progress on your Congo Foggy420 :) She is barely passing mid flowering but already looks potent. How are so far the aromas ?