What's new

commercial fertilizer databases - look up metals content

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Thanks LJB. I couldn't read the first link though, I suspect it's limited to US IP addresses. Second link was very informative. :yes:

L

LJB

That is too bad because the websites contain some of the same information, but not all of it is duplicated.

What I'm finding is that the California site has more products listed, but the Washington site has more information in general about the metals and micronutrients.

oldog

Unfortunately my Cocus A and Cocus B made by House and Garden in
Holland is not on either list. I have written to the US distributor and the Dutch head office but no reply. They need to make a detailed
contents list available.eg. I do not want to add Mg and Ca to try to solve a problem as numerous people suggest, if there is already enough in the fertilizer I am using.

L

LJB

What's up with these companies that don't readily supply the information on their websites? I can't think of any other product either marketed or sold on the internet for which detailed descriptions aren't featured.

The H & G website (certainly not the only offender) is loaded up with a phony "nutrient calculator", descriptive text and all of these elaborate graphics, but nothing beyond the npk ratios of the base nutrients. It's insulting to the customer and annoying.

Latest posts

Latest posts