What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come on Mars

LJ farming

Come on Mars this is the second light I purchased from you and my 3rd grade niece can write incredibly better than this. I am typically not the one to be a Grammar nazi and definitely have a lot of errors myself. But your published manual is seriously pathetic. It truly makes me question the quality of your product.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants AND? found between -4 and 95F.????
I think anyone with a year or 2 of education knows plants don’t grow at -4?????????
Next:
You may add more Calcium and Magnesium than NORANLY needed.
Please don’t take this the wrong way I’m not trying to be a Dick. I’m just letting you know how bad your literature is written. There are plenty of Writing Nazis on the Mag so I’m sorry if this has already been brought up.

0515D2A3-71CC-4881-A8F9-93ADEDBEB249.jpeg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I used some products from MH and I never had to really check the manual. I think mistakes do happen in translation because the english and chinese languages are so different. I mean I treat all chinese translated manuals as such. I seen bad ones even for house appliances. I wouldn't discredit products just based on that.
But I do agree they would look more professional if they were done right.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Come on Mars this is the second light I purchased from you and my 3rd grade niece can write incredibly better than this. I am typically not the one to be a Grammar nazi and definitely have a lot of errors myself. But your published manual is seriously pathetic. It truly makes me question the quality of your product.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants AND? found between -4 and 95F.????
I think anyone with a year or 2 of education knows plants don’t grow at -4?????????
Next:
You may add more Calcium and Magnesium than NORANLY needed.
Please don’t take this the wrong way I’m not trying to be a Dick. I’m just letting you know how bad your literature is written. There are plenty of Writing Nazis on the Mag so I’m sorry if this has already been brought up.

View attachment 18737419
Thanks for pointing the mistakes out. buddy. So sorry for the incorrect expressions.
We should be more careful before printing the Manuel. I will transfer this to my colleague who is responsible for this. Thanks again.:tiphat::tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have two of your lights and they are great. If you have any further issues with grammar, spelling or wording let me know. I would be happy to do a quick proof read as I have spent a lot of time doing that type of work. :)
No charge for a quick read and report. :)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I used some products from MH and I never had to really check the manual. I think mistakes do happen in translation because the english and chinese languages are so different. I mean I treat all chinese translated manuals as such. I seen bad ones even for house appliances. I wouldn't discredit products just based on that.
But I do agree they would look more professional if they were done right.
written in Chingrish... I dealt with a lot of that in the e-cig business I ran.

Latest posts

Latest posts