What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoraDro's #PrivateStock

ColoraDro

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone but im still alive and still doing my thing!!! between life and getting ready for my new daughter things have been crazy but ive been able to continue to grow my favorite plant and do some cool things in the process....

here is a lil something to keep everyone busy for now!!!

ChemValleyKush 42 days
CVK42Days.jpg
ChemValleyKush47days
CVK47Days.jpg
DeadheadOg 42 days
Deadheadog42days.jpg
Headband#2 42 days
HEADBAND#2day42.jpg
The next bunch of ladies going into the 4k room Bunch of cali Connection and My gear in that photo!:dance013:

Shit is looking fire so far and even with a move 4 weeks into flower the girls look as happy as can be!!!!!:woohoo:

Dro
promixposse.jpg

ColoraDro

here is a pic of Brother Cob's Deliverance getting bigger by the day im hyped about this one!!!!
Deliverance.jpg

Next up is one of my creations its make up is GOdbud x PineSol shit is exactly how i pictured it but with more resin im excited about this cross!!!:woohoo:
This is Pheno #2 which is a GODBud leaner
GODBUDxPINESOL#242days.jpg

This is Pheno #1 and this is what i was going for in the cross!!!
Straight friut loop madness!!!!
GODBUDxPINESOL42days.jpg

Thanks for all the support everyone i am almost ready to flip the 4k room and i will finaly be able to get something more my style back up and running!!! i will be updating alot more i also just Started some OG Chocolate Thai seeds they are under the thousies also so my next move is to start some more seeds ive got alot of options so picking isnt always easy haha

Thanks for stopping by Everyone:thank you:

Dro

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey dro, lookin killer man. What's your take on the CC gear? CVK looks like it'll yield for ya.And the og choc thai sounds like it'll be a stunner.

ColoraDro

Hey hey dro, lookin killer man. What's your take on the CC gear? CVK looks like it'll yield for ya.And the og choc thai sounds like it'll be a stunner.

Well this is my first go round with seeds from CC and swerve hooked me up with a nice package to pay with! I popped a few of everything and ended up with some nice males and some pretty nice ladies I have enough seeds to run through so I will be running through them here and there!

The chocolate Thai is gonna be something nice I have a few plans for Crosses with it so keep your eyes out!

I have a few old strains like
Thunderfuckinblockhead
Neon super skunk
Venomheads
That have been on my to do list so these will be getting popped soon also!

yo cob whats the flower time lookin like on the ZoG?

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good shit Dro, get to poppin! On the Zog's, no idea brother. But I just popped some. If I had to guess I'd say an average of 11 weeks.

ColoraDro

looking good brother!
Thanks man i have to do my best to keep up with the big boys haha:comfort:

Good shit Dro, get to poppin! On the Zog's, no idea brother. But I just popped some. If I had to guess I'd say an average of 11 weeks.
Word bro im a seed poppin animal and sometimes i get myself in trouble haha:plant grow:

I just got the GreenCrack from a good buddy on the boards so im sure that will be in the mix for awhile depending on what i do with her!!

Forgot to tell ya i had a Godzilla going also i started 3 only 1 popped but that may have been my own fault!

Thanks for stopping by everyone
Dro

ColoraDro

Im still alive and kickin haha been lurking a little and still growing my Private Stock!!!! here is a few pics to get things started!!!
Some DeadHead Og ive been Rockin @ 24 days :dance013:
DeadHead24days-(1)s.jpg

DeadHead24days-(2)s.jpg

DeadHead24days-(4)s.jpg

DeadHead24days-(6)s.jpg

More Pics coming!!!

Dro

ColoraDro

SunSour aka SkumBag @ 24 days :peacock:
Skummy24days-(2)s.jpg

Skummy24days-(3)s.jpg

Skummy24days-(4)s.jpg

Skummy24days-(5)s.jpg

Got more plants in the tent and will post pics of them when i get a chance!!!

Hope you all missed me haha
I've Been hard at work....:artist:

Dro:thank you:

ColoraDro

Nice brother!
Thanks bro just trying to get my personal garden up to my standards haha Loso is almost ready for a hair cut so i will be in touch soon!!!

killin it my brotha! hows things Dro? :)
Good man just been busy as hell with my baby girl and real life i hardly have time to do the fun things anymore!!!! im still alive bro ran the GreenCrack a couple times and decided this round was her last!!! just not enough power for me haha

here is some more pics....
Deliverance#2
Delive#2day26.jpg
Deliverance#3
Delive#3day26.jpg
Godzilla
Godzilla26days.jpg
White91'
White91Day26.jpg
(GarbagePailKid)
gb26days.jpg

:dance013:

Dro

ColoraDro

Finally Bubba Kush at 26 days aswell....
Bubba26days.jpg

Think i missed the HeadBand and White so i will get pics tommorow:tiphat:

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn homie, lookin real happy over there! I'm stoked you gave those a run. I just flipped 6 or 7 godzilla ladies and that one you're showin off looks pretty hazy, got me excited dude.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see ya posting dro. What's the background on the Godzilla? Interested for obvious reasons. :D