What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoraDro's #PrivateStock

ColoraDro

And last but not least Some Pre 98 Bubba Action..... damn she is solid funk this time:tiphat:

pre98bubbakush42d.jpg

pre98bubbakush42c.jpg

pre98bubbakush42b.jpg

pre98bubbakush42.jpg

Dro

ColoraDro

lovin' it!
Thanks man me too second run with coco and the growth is awesome!!!!

Killin it dro. What do ya have on deck?
Thanks Bro!!! Well as far as on deck ready for next round i got some stuff from Cali Connection...

Tahoe OG
DeadHead OG
818 HEADBAND
ChemValley Kush
Sour Diesel
i have 2 of each strain going from seed so far i have 1 verified Deadhead Male and 1 verified 818 HB Female...
hopefully i get at least a 50/50 male / female ratio so i can play pimp daddy with some males if i see something i like!!!

i also have about 7 plants of my sunsour bubba and godbud vegging just in case i end up with a cock fest!!!! :comfort:

I wanna get by and grab some new house gear to play as i smoked some of it this past weekend and it was pretty good!

im about to pop some more beans also so i gotta open up the vault and see what i can find that catches my eye.... maybe some ThunderfuckinBlockheads or venomHeads hmmmm:biggrin:

Oh yeah i also have a lone pinesol from seed aswell as 2 GodbudxPineSol from seed aswell

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!

Dro:tiphat:

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks man me too second run with coco and the growth is awesome!!!!

Thanks Bro!!! Well as far as on deck ready for next round i got some stuff from Cali Connection...

Tahoe OG
DeadHead OG
818 HEADBAND
ChemValley Kush
Sour Diesel
i have 2 of each strain going from seed so far i have 1 verified Deadhead Male and 1 verified 818 HB Female...
hopefully i get at least a 50/50 male / female ratio so i can play pimp daddy with some males if i see something i like!!!

i also have about 7 plants of my sunsour bubba and godbud vegging just in case i end up with a cock fest!!!!

I wanna get by and grab some new house gear to play as i smoked some of it this past weekend and it was pretty good!

im about to pop some more beans also so i gotta open up the vault and see what i can find that catches my eye.... maybe some ThunderfuckinBlockheads or venomHeads hmmmm:biggrin:

Oh yeah i also have a lone pinesol from seed aswell as 2 GodbudxPineSol from seed aswell

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!

Dro:tiphat:

plants look great dro :woohoo:

nice lineup dude :)

THUNDERFUCKINGBLOCKHEAD! these were among the seeds i lost...im glad you have them!:woohoo:

ColoraDro

plants look great dro :woohoo:

nice lineup dude :)

THUNDERFUCKINGBLOCKHEAD! these were among the seeds i lost...im glad you have them!:woohoo:
Yeah Buddy im sure some old school peeps would shit their pants to hear some of the stuff i have tucked away lol im finaly starting to run through some of these gems and chuck some pollen so i can spread the love!!!

2 thumbs up
Thanks for watching my girls grow!!!!

looks like they are lovin that fresh CO. air.. nice stuff dro

Thanks i am kinda excited about this cali connection gear just for the fact male or female im sure i can come out with some fire!!!:dance013:

1 week left on these ladies and they are getting the chop they have been flushing for about 5 days so far and will do so for another week and im taking em down and putting in the next round to veg for about a week before i flower them!!!

Dro

ColoraDro

Hashplant#9 Pheno B
hp#9phenoB2.jpg

hp#9phenoB.jpg

hp#9phenoB3.jpg

hp#9phenoB4.jpg

So i have a Cali Connection Cockfest

2 Tahoe Og males
2 Sour D Males
1 CVK male
1 Deadhead male (killed) dropped sacks in veg:moon:

so i guess its back to the drawing board or seed stash of to go see the New House Guys haha

Dro

ColoraDro

Im still around fellas just been a busy mofo been working on a new room and a few other fun things!!!!

will post some pics up asap!

Dro

ColoraDro

Just dropped some new shit in the cups.....

Burkle x ZilverMist aka Godzilla
91 chemdog x SFV/APP aka Deliverance

Have 2 more strains I will be popping in about 2 Weeks they are...

Og Kush x zilvermist aka ZOG
Og Kush x SFV/APP aka Beverly Hill Billy

Shout out to the homie for the sweet genetics you know who you are

Dro