What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoraDro's #PrivateStock

ColoraDro

Very nice man! That sunsour looks like some candy. Lovely shots!
Thanks man SunSour is one of my favorite plants to grow and smoke.
i will see if i have some more pics of her around...

glad to see you back at it like old times Dro.

Thanks man ive never really stopped just was relaxin a little bit haha :dance013:

i have ran into a problem with my tent and almost has a horrible disaster... the plastic corner brackets on the tent gave way and broke and sent my light scrubber and fan crashing onto my plants... lucky i got to it in time and damage was minimal but i am waiting for replacement brackets while using backup ones that seem to be cracking also... smh

anyone know how to run the exhaust and cool fan with scrubber or fan outside of the tent???

here is some pics of my plants today they all started their 3rd week of flower yesterday....
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Bubbakush15days.jpg
GodBud
Godbud15day.jpg
HP#9 Pheno#1
HP#915days1.jpg
Hp#9 Pheno#2
HP#915days2.jpg
Romulan
Romulan15days.jpg

:canabis:
Dro

ColoraDro

Last but not least my Sunsour....

this baby grows like a beast and packs on the wieght fast!!!

straight Trainwreck and Sour Diesel all in one!!!!:tiphat:

Sunsour15days.jpg

Sunsour15daysclose.jpg

All my plants in veg might outgrow their space so im looking to flower them at another spot hopefully...

Im also looking for some New House Gear to play with:blowbubbles:

Dro

ColoraDro

Looking good man. Glad to see you around. How ya been?

Whoa there its H&L ive been looking for ya brotha... long time to see... ive been good haha was taking a break from everything for awhile until i came across some fire and was like yeah its time again haha:dance013:

Im good though man you know doing my own thing with my little tent:artist:

Hope everything is good your way bro and we need to catch up for sure!!!!

Dro:tiphat:

ColoraDro

Got some time today to snap a few pics but wont be able to resize them all and upload until later tonight but here is SunSour @ 24 days enjoy.....

Sunsourclose24days.jpg

:laughing:

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes! Man that's a sexy lookin lady. Diggin the line up too. How you like those smartpots? I could never get them to yield for me indoors???

ColoraDro

Yes! Man that's a sexy lookin lady. Diggin the line up too. How you like those smartpots? I could never get them to yield for me indoors???

Thanks man Sunsimulator does some great sour stuff his motto is "If its not sour we dont flower" haha
The smartpots are good when used right i have had both good and bad runs with them with one of my better runs being ebb&flo and filling the smarties with hydroton! im talking colas bigger then my are and bubba nugs the size of my fist!!!
Last run i used 1gal grow bags and did decent but im trying to keep my numbers in line so i ran 6 big plants and had to prune alot of the bottoms but hey they look good for 30 days.... ill let you judge for yourself!!!

These are all Pre 98 Bubba kush @ 30 days of flower

bubba30days.jpg

bubbagroup30days.jpg

bubbak30days.jpg

bubbak230days.jpg

bubbakush30days.jpg

Dro
:dance013:

ColoraDro

Here is some more shots of what i got going on...
GodBud
godbud30days.jpg
Hashplant#9 Pheno a
HP#9phenoa30days.jpg
Tent Shot
tent30days.jpg
Hashplant#9 Pheno B
HP#9phenob30days.jpg
Hashplant#9 Pheno B
hp#9phenobfull30days.jpg

:blowbubbles:

Dro

ColoraDro

Last but not least the Sunsour :woohoo:

I love this plant!!!!!!

skummy30days.jpg

skummycola30days.jpg

SScolas1day30.jpg

SScolasday30.jpg

SSday30.jpg

Enjoy everyone and if you got questions just ask!!!!

Dro

Buddle

Veteran
I am enjoying these immensely and do have some questions :) The Sun Sour looks devine.I am also intriqued with your Godbud.Boy she looks good. Did you find her from seed and if so which breeder if you don't mind. I was gifted a cut a couple years ago and boy was she vigorous.She was a lot more sativa looking than yours.I had anticipated bigger leaves and a more indica look like your cut has. I culled her because she just wasn't what I was looking for but want to try again.I was going to go with Jordan of the Islands.
I also have considered an ebb and flo with smart pots. Did you have to top feed occasionally as well? Anyway girls look dank as hell.Looking forward to following your work..

azez

Veteran
everythings looking great bro
know what you mean about growing in small spaces
ive got to get used to that myself
again everything looks proper
peace
ez

ColoraDro

I am enjoying these immensely and do have some questions :) The Sun Sour looks devine.I am also intriqued with your Godbud.Boy she looks good. Did you find her from seed and if so which breeder if you don't mind. I was gifted a cut a couple years ago and boy was she vigorous.She was a lot more sativa looking than yours.I had anticipated bigger leaves and a more indica look like your cut has. I culled her because she just wasn't what I was looking for but want to try again.I was going to go with Jordan of the Islands.
I also have considered an ebb and flo with smart pots. Did you have to top feed occasionally as well? Anyway girls look dank as hell.Looking forward to following your work..

Thanks for stopping by man yes the sunsour is something special in my garden one of my faves because i dont build a tolerance to it like i do alot of other strains! The Godbud is a clone i recieved from a good friend of mine who kept my genetics going during a break i took a while back... he used to bring me flowers of the Godbud and they were just so stinky and good but there was never very much lol well when i told him i was getting started agin he offered me my strains aswell as his strains and i chose my bubba sunsour and Godbud.... The godbud i have is a pain in the ass to grow... vegges slow as fuck and doesnt have very good structure.... this is my third run with her and ive made some seeds by hitting her with a pinesol male i had... i will get some better pics of her in the next few days she is bulking up nice now! ps i have no idea where the clone/seeds came from! sorry

everythings looking great bro
know what you mean about growing in small spaces
ive got to get used to that myself
again everything looks proper
peace
ez

shit man i catch myself with 60-80 plants sometimes still.....
:laughing:

cant do that anymore so ive been trying to pass certain things to friends if they arent up to my standards haha

Got some more pics for everyone:dance013:

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
bubba35day1s.jpg

bubba35day2s.jpg

bubba35days.jpg

bubba35days1.jpg

bubbas35days.jpg

Dro

ColoraDro

Hashplant#9 Pheno A
hp#935daysphenoA.jpg
Hashplant#9 Pheno B
hp#935daysphenob.jpg
Hashplant#9 Pheno B
hp#935daysphenob2.jpg
Godbud
Godbud35days.jpg

35 days on latest pics....

its getting close:woohoo:

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin stinky bro! You gotta be a cold hearted son of a bitch when it comes to bringing the axe on 'undesirables'. :D

ColoraDro

Some SunSour @ day 42 of flower.... she is starting to turn yellow so water and overdrive today and water from here on out!!!!!

:woohoo:
skummy42daysclose3.jpg

skummy42daysclose2.jpg

skummy42daysclose1.jpg

skummy42daysclose.jpg

skummy42b.jpg