What's new

Colorado springs MMJ raids yesterday

cygnus

One of my best friends and a fellow medical marijuana caregiver yesterday. They decided to get fully legit with the city of the springs and try and do everything by the book. The had rented a nice warehouse space paid all of there licence fees and had many patients they were helping. CSPD broke the doors down yesterday and took everything. They also said they called the DEA. This sucks. I have been considering getting a warehouse myself and am so glad I haven't. I have been battling the Borg(spider mites) for all I am worth anyway. These guys both have young kids at home and might be looking at a stretch in a federal facility. I am sure they will get off all state charges because the were fully legal as per amendment 20. This is all a ploy by the government to get many out of the business. Yesterday was the last day of the state senate and they just passed a new bill to the law the people of Colorado. That will put more that 50 percent of the existing MMJ businesses out of operation. The politicians want this for themselves is all I can read into the new regulations. Wish my pals luck they are gonna need it. As more info comes in I will post it here for the rest of the case.

The cops said they were the second raid yesterday. And there would be more to come. Be careful out there guys.

Between this,the new regs the Beurocraps have ruined the amendment with and the damn spidermites I am just going to look for a new line of work.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Co Springs is not a good place to be the new face in town,

Well lately - dosen't seem to be any good places to be the new guy.
I'm bettin some of the old guys are eliminating the compitition.

You leave addy info etc after a sale and wonder why LEO is at the door?
Lotta good ol boy netwerks.

It ain't the good ol dayz no mo

Last edited:
M

milehimedi

Lately I've heard of a few "raids" where authorities showed up, took EVERYTHING, and nothing else happened. Total thug-style DEA robbery. Be interesting to see if this is the same type of thing