What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian B&B

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't imagine what Colombia was like in 77 but I bet somethings never change.
IMG_20210915_071737.jpg

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've come to like more the area I'm in now (right nextdoor to Greenies house) than Bogota or zipacon. Here the people are still festive and colorful but a little more serious than the friendly paisas or costal people. But that's just me, when I was younger I spent a lot of time partying on the coast. Now I prefer a calm day working with the plants and quiet fire in the evening. And should I get the hankering to go to the city or the coast it's only a few short hours away. Transportation in Colombia now is cheap, safe and reliable, so little excursions are easy to plan and do from here.
phone pics 2020 2021 1185.jpg

Typical lunch

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the actual Greenie of greenieshouse. She comes down to my place to hang out when she has the chance.
IMG-20231111-WA0001.jpeg

Once settled she's a calm dog that's great company. Don't know if it's cool to have dogs in the house but I guess we'll find out. I like most dogs but I really like dogs like Greenie, I had a great black lab when I lived in Georgia. Greenie reminds me of that black lab I had.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had some nice days here lately, December starts the clear weather and the holiday party.
IMG_20231116_100716109_MFNR~2.jpg

The big cities empty as families go to the country to relax and celebrate the holidays. Schools and universities shut down and there's a festive air everywhere.
IMG_20231116_100710306_MFNR~3.jpg

This is a view of the B&B from my place right next door. Mr and Mrs Green have been working digently to improve and enhance the place. Not exactly sure when the grand opening will be but I'm sure it's going to be an event.
We have a few local gardens going and havesting fresh buds for sampling will be starting soon.

red rider

Latest posts

Latest posts