What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Collatz conjecture and the ilk

J

JackTheGrower

Hey do you write computer code? do explore the collatz conjecture or data compression?

I love it. I love smoking weed and coming up with new encoders. I love smoking weed and trying to compress uncompressable files with new algorithms I write.

That is something main stream Sci.math folks would laugh me off the face of usenet for but then again the sci.math folks will steal ideas and write papers and take credit for any posted ideas.

I'm sitting on a lot of research, Encoders, proofs in the forms of C language programs and such and would love to find other pro-pot folks who are into what I do between grows.
Who knows maybe we can develop secure encoding for video and VoiP. I'd sure like to know my skype or other video is at least encoded...

fuck Sci.math where's the boobies* (* pineapple express quote )..

Jack

Latest posts

Latest posts