Sampas92

Just newbin
Hi guys

i was thinking on doing a grow that would be +/-
60%coco
10%perlite
15% wormcastings
15% soil all mix from biobizz

I would mix the GuanoKalong dry fertilizers Gk complete and the Gk Powder with the wormcastings and the soil, also basalt dust, gypsum, neem cake, seaweed and then mix it all with the coco and inoculated with GreatWhite.

The pot would be an 6l aeropot with perlite in the bottom to be in a tray with water to wick the water up the coco trying to minimize lost of nutrients and give a nice moist foot for the girls well aereated because of the pot.

it is a stupid thing to do think that this mix with the organic fertilizers would result in a proper grow without any more fertlizers?mixing the best of both worlds?

Peace :tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SAmpas,
No comments at all since January? How rude!
Let me try to fill in for my fellow ICers.

The mix is viable, but please look at the ingredients, you are overdoing it.
I've used GK complete organic or whatever it's called and it has virtually everything in it (as in complete).
Also, kust leave out the Allmix, the nutes in it will be very quickly spent and there's no need for it in the first place when you're mixing a coco based soilless mix.
My suggestion would be to mix your soilless mix after LC's (Lavender Cowboys) recipe (it's a sticky in the organic soil forum I believe) and then, instead of using his organic food source recipes, use the GK complete organic mix to add the food for the plants. But use it at high strength/ lots of it as I found it to be rather weak.
Don't add gypsum on top, it will render your mix too alkaline and you already have dolomite lime in LC's mix and a bit of lava basalt dust in the GK complete.
Let me know if you can find it and I'll have a look for the link.

All the best and hope you have a massive organic harvest amigo
CC
Edit: LC's soilless mix1 recipe I'v used is 5parts coco, 3 parts perlite and 2 parts worm castings and then 2tbls powdered dolomite lime per gallon of soil. For us Euros that's 30ml per 4L of soil. Yeah I know it's not 100% accurate to measure a powder in ml but who cares it works a treat. have fun :)

Last edited: