What's new

Close-Ups, YEAH!!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Greetings my fellow africans and everyone else :rasta:
I would like to see a thread full of nice close ups, either from african growers or of african genetics grown elsewhere, flowering or dry buds!! :jump: :jump:

I'll post one or two pics to get it started

NYCD

Strawberrycough

White russian

Lets see what you've got?? :joint:

Peace and love

zeno

close up

close up

here a few pictures of pondo and taory
realy slim fingers.

this is my african strains i gonna work with\
peace

Last edited:

MildeStoner

Veteran
are you in africa??
Those are regarded as the worst of the SA strains, you should see about getting your hands on some better africans. Pondo and tarrie have a very sparse flowering structure, the potency and taste are normally below average, and also often tend to hermaphrodite..
Why did you choose to grow them?

lowridersa

Hey Guys

As far as I understand Pondo is a stablised south african strain sold in a specific seedbank, it was developed here in the 90's, dont know what the genetics are, but someone claims its from here. Zeno do you know anymore or where did you get your seeds from? How is your work coming along? Peace.

Last edited:

lowridersa

Closeups:

These are of the nigerian 99 from afropips.com, some of my best smoke.
This is what I had on my gallery, I can bet my camera is far inferior than yours, an old 3.2 megapixel work horse. Hehe

Last edited:

MildeStoner

Veteran
yeah, my camera is 5.0, still shitty though, want one at least 7.0.
Yeah,I don't know, I know pondo and tarrie are strains, but stabalised or not they aren't the best SA has to offer, I'd say the worst infact.
Peace and Love
Btw nigerian 99 looking wonderful, got any more seeds??

lowridersa

Yes with prices now, looking in the paper it seems 10 megapixel will be the norm soon, a sony 10MP going for 1K, not bad, skip 7 and go for 10. And really I cant wait to see the difference in taking pictures of photogenic mary jane.

Yes that nigerian was a 1/10 success as far as I gather. I am glad i was very lucky with the nigerian as it sent a friend of mine on a little journey of finding his perfect strain, not being nigerian.

Pondo on that. Peace and one love.

Last edited:
Here's a few from moi

Cinderella 99
9590DSC02175.JPG

9590DSC02174.JPG

Grapefruit @ 5 weeks flower
95904_dec_gf3.JPG

Satori
9590November_06_01_Satori.JPG

9590October_06_22_2_Satoris_after_chop.JPG

Northern Lights
959014_04_06_NL_Bud.JPG

:rasta:

lowridersa

Lovely looking pics blunt, you are a good man. Peace.

Northern Lights, I know this is a close up thread, but you have a pic of your NL full shot?

Sorry dude

That pic was taken about 3 years ago and if I recall it was only a small plant as it was 12/12 from seed. I've grown it again since but seeing as I was not posting at the time I did not get any pics.

I've got a NL on the go so I'll get some pics if it turns out great

zeno

high ,they gave me those seeds ...there was also a swasi(they say) but ill give them away(to much work for a less quality strain).
i am going back in s.a. and try to get the better genetics.
o i have some good genetics......
g13 amnesia(dampkring)G13 haze(barneys(yes its mine))a good list haze variety,timewarpxheadstash,alegria,oceans twelve,chocolope(all sellected clones) east coast sour diesel. and many many more but i wanted to try the africans.

Last edited:

zeno

Foto-PDXXPSRT.jpg

love potion #1 reefs cut(c)
Foto-DM7RDIKH.jpg

lp#2 reefs cut(c)
Foto-JHKVC8AX.jpg

alegria(c)
Foto-3LD8J8UY.jpg

cherry bomb(c)
Foto-SWNZ3KUK.jpg

oceans twelve(c)
Foto-EPYLX7JT.jpg

g13/amnesia haze(c)
Foto-H8O4EIBR.jpg

godbud(c)
i have:an very old jamaican strain,opium,ssh,amnesia haze,afghan(luc)m39(nl),freezland,topdawg,superdawg,silverspice .and many many more all selected by the org breeders.
i like to add some fine true african strains but as you said,pondo and tarrie is not the greatest.
i smoked some there and i found many seeds of them,a friend told it was super,yeah superstretchy lol.
i hope next year to find something nice ,maybe i can switch some .
my dream is in the future to live in s.a. (my lady is born there)
you guys have a very nice land with beautiful flora and fauna,
Foto-VGXQ4DEZ.jpg

nearby calvina
Foto-N6IVQF6L.jpg

Foto-OM7WZQMS.jpg

sorry its off topic but much respect ..
as my girl said about getting some nice genetics: MOENIE WORRY NIE,ALLES ZAL REGKOM.
peace

Last edited:

brainfick

Goddamn Zeno I went to amsterdam without getting any of ur pervert seeds!

you mind telling us what shops they are on sale?

if i remember correclty u said u haed lucky 7(amnesia haze x g13 haze x amnesia haze)(c)

and G13Haze Bx comin but didnt want any interference of seed copms :D

goregous plants have a nice day

lowridersa

zeno, some lovely strains you have there. Whats the difference between chemdawg and topdawg? Also managed to get some original pondo seeds, and wanted one to grow this summer here in SA but to no avail. I have seen some pondo's bushes here in SA and they are almost oval shaped, thick bushes. Super stretchy perhaps, maybe a few hemp genes in them, who knows, but will hopefully get one going as I very interested in its unique taste.

South Africa is the bomb to live, fanua and flora is so diverse, in all the regions, food is good, life is good and the weed is cheap, and sun is hot.

Latest posts

Latest posts