What's new

cliffnotes on where colorado is?

paris

Sorry. I have read a number of different threads that allude to different things, but I can't seem to get my hands on the crux of the matter. Where are things headed for growers? As of now I know in order to be legal and realistically grow you have to have a few "patients" willing to sign off. So for a single guy who wants to grow for himself Colorado basically sucks ass, as you're limited to 6 plants and a smudge of dried bud. You have to the "patient game."

Can anybody give me a rundown of where things are headed? Thanks in advance, I apologize for not being able to the research myself but every source/thread seems to come to a different conclusion.

Thanks again.

slappyjack

It's in complete flux right now. Nobody really knows where it will end up. It's a moving target.

I've been trying to get my business started for about 4 months now, and have spent way more on lawyers than should be necessary. Even they don't know what's going to happen. So every decision we make has to satisfy current and possible future laws that the city might slap on after the fact. It makes everything 10 times more difficult than it should be.

What SHOULD happen is that the state should respect the will of the people. It's our constitutional right to grow and consume cannabis, the government should have no say in the matter.

Latest posts

Latest posts