What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cleaning a grow room... i have questions.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have some qustions about cleaning/disinfect a grow/bloom room...

Can spider mites live on grow room walls or only the plant?
What is the best way to disinfect the whole bloom room? Or do i need to not bother cleaning the walls only the floor.

My next batch of ladies are ready t go into the bloom room, but i dont want the them to get spider mites.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you cut the mite's food source and disinfect the growing area well you will have a decent chance. However, since the eggs are so tiny it's easy to miss them. Make sure you remove any old carpet in the area close to the garden and don't allow any pets close to the area either because they can transport mites.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The plants sit on concrete floor. What about using those Disinfectent wipes on the walls?

There's hardly any mites, but there's just a few. I think a good cleaning should do the trick.😁🕷

luposolitario

i make tree steps , clean by solid dust , stop fan and use to put chimical spray mites to all wall and space , later a day return and wash good the floor whit acid and close door , final use a good killer mites, no recycled soil , clean good used pot, more chance to not have a mumm mites run ...

Latest posts

Latest posts