What's new

Clayill420 return to outdoor

Ckayill420

Hey guys first off its good to be back to growing after a 10 year hiatus due to work and family. I am aware many don't know me or remember the old Overgrow.com days but I was lucky to have traded info and watched as many old friends from there have finally brought their passion to light with the changing of the laws. I do not live in a friendly state so I still have to do it hidden.

I had bred a strain known as Cozmo for many years passed down from my father as well as many clones from pre 98 bubba to ECSD, etc. I lost almost all genetics in 2006-07 and was forced to abandon my passion to support my family.

Cozmo Buds

I traveled a lot for work and had crazy drug testing so smoking was out. Fast forward to this last fall and I said screw it and moved back to my hometown of 900 people. Upon unpacking crap from storage I found some old beans from some F1 crosses I did. These were mostly unlabeled and I have no real idea of what to expect. I started the 10yr old seeds on march 15 under a 400w in my old indoor room. Which fired right up after 10 years I might add. Bulbs still good and all.

In the last month I have transplanted into 3 gallon grow bags and began taking clones. I had been mixing soil out the ass and digging holes as well. I will get some recent pics up in the next post.

Ckayill420

So here is where I am today. Got 14 plants up and taking cuttings off of each. Have some cuts under 12/12 light to sex. 10 of these are Cozmo and Cozmo crosses. 4 seeds were some sativa labeled container that I can't remember for the life of me where they are from. Beggars can't be choosers so I'm gonna work with what I got.

Looking for a nice bushy indica to keep around for some indoor runs and a strong stalked, heavy yielder for outside. Then again I may scrap them all if nothing performs and buy some seeds.

Hopefull Stoner

dude hit me up bro. i'm glad ur still lurking i saw u were last here last year. it's stoned cold bulldog. i still hope to do ur cozmo justice. only ran it once inside and had to retire shortly after. 10 yrs ago. stay safe bro