What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic out northmiddleastatleast

Diemty

Hi
This year some delicious seeds stuff
Fifty north degrees

Setup?
Pregrowed under som led in april, combined with sun...
potted out at beginning of may ,,,due to good weather, normally we waitin to end may

Cca 250l of profi airy and good fertilized ground plus bit compost
as a grow fert we found cheap but very effective 10-4-7 with organic extract contains humic and fulvic acids, mollases..
As a flower booster actually we use biotabs compost tea with extra guano and ''rezin'' to improve taste, plus some ah carboload sugars to feed microbes

can imagine more sun at thse but still have best of daylight of course

Plants called nevilles haze x critical mass , early version
One plant nevilleshaze pheno
one at criticmass side
Both already quite good smell and early resin for two weex 😃
Third not so interesting yet

Nice day
20220826_153707.jpg
20220826_154052.jpg

Last edited:

Diemty

Well there is apackage waitin for next year i have found lot of seedz everywhere but no bananas lol 😃

Attachments

• IMG-20221011-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20221011-WA0003.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Diemty

Just starting to look great 😃 she s outdoor plant, nice yieldfast growin and flowerin, hardy, profound sweet and acid citrus kind with gound tone
Nice smoke that bio ferts make my lungs feel alright haha😃
Reminds me good old nepalese sativa ibl from ace but ,,, haze
20221013_080430_1.jpg
Revegging

Last edited:

Diemty

Tangie mojito cut is
... out of game for outdoor this year😃 shes also interesting with super clean smell and i'pressive resin on.leaves , good.potencial
20221016_161210.jpg