What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Church x GSC + Diesel Dipped Cookies

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The only complaint from me is the lack of color which isn't really a big deal because the buds will get a 10/10 for bag appeal anyways. Two ddc got some purple though. I'll show it off next week brah!

Looking good bro.

I'm on my second run with my keeper from the cookie hybrids and noticed it's colored up a lot less this run with the warmer summer temps. I think you'd notice a lot more purple during a winter run.

Peace

GSPfan

Veteran
Here is the pictures as promised. I can't wait to be smoking these ladies. Every plant from both strains are producing high quality flowers.
Church cookies 1
picture.php
picture.php

Church cookies 2
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye:

Nice photo drop GSP!

I like #5-#6 the tops look nice n chunky and frosted as fuck!!!

The mutant lol! :) :respect: - not everyone shows the good n the bad.

Who are you thinking of running again?

Were these pre chop pics?

GSPfan

Veteran
#6 then #2 are my favorites for church cookies right now. #6 has a sweet cookie smell and #2 has a nice og smell. It's easy to pick a winner though. Just eliminate any plant that is small and take your pick out of the rest.
On the weekend they will all be 8 weeks so I'm going to take a bud from each and determine which ones I'll reveg. I wish I took clones but my cloner was busy with making plants for this year's outdoor season. So I'll have to reveg which is no big deal but it takes forever.
Both crosses will go 9-11 weeks depending on pheno and they will come down when ready.

GSPfan

Veteran
The diesel dipped cookies were good plants. No hermi at all even with the one mutant I grew out. Low yield on all of them but quality herb no doubt. They all had a very similar scent which was a pleasant mix of diesel and cookies. On all of them it seemed like there was more flavor than smell which was really nice because they were fairly stinky too. It's some of the best herb I've grown to date but too bad it didn't last too long. I'd like to run at least another pack of these to find one with a decent yield. It would definitely be up there with another gsc cross I keep around.
picture.php
picture.php

GSPfan

Veteran
The church cookies were also a good plants. Better yield than the diesel dipped but were still low to medium yielders. Beautiful buds that seemed to fall into two categories. The gsc leaning buds had amazing look and frost with a light floral smell and taste. The other buds (I know nothing of the church plant used in the seeds) had and og type smell and while not looking as nice as the gsc leaning buds, they still had nice bag appeal and had much more smell and flavor. I had zero problems with these plants and would grow them again.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Nice update
Glad you liked them
The church is a real nice flavour, very unique compared to alot of other strains
A real favourite around here

Some of the cookie x's are not huge yielders but deff make up for it with the dank
But you can get great yields from the cookies if you sog them

Peace

GSPfan

Veteran
Absolutely ojd. They didn't really take up that much space so you can fit more than normal and scrog em. I'd love to see these run with coco or hydro. The colas would be insane.
And thanks everybody for checking these ladies out. If you're interested in growing these strains then you won't be disappointed

soserthc1

Church cookies sound interesting. I just picked up some Casey cookies elsewhere.
Are these available ojd ?

Nice thread

HatchBrew

Veteran
The diesel dipped cookies were good plants. No hermi at all even with the one mutant I grew out. Low yield on all of them but quality herb no doubt. They all had a very similar scent which was a pleasant mix of diesel and cookies. On all of them it seemed like there was more flavor than smell which was really nice because they were fairly stinky too. It's some of the best herb I've grown to date but too bad it didn't last too long. I'd like to run at least another pack of these to find one with a decent yield. It would definitely be up there with another gsc cross I keep around.
View Image View Image

Thanks for the update, pics and info! See what I find in the Diesel Dipped Cookies x OG Chem.