What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHRONIC seeds 2nd grow.

G

this is a few pictures of my chronic .it smells like grape jelly sweet .the high is a mix of head and body.i do not know why there is so many bad report on chronics high the chronic i am growing is strong.and smells sweet .the one in flower now is my biggest yielder .

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Nice grow my freind, those buds sure look deliscious & huge :rasta: , The chronic is known for its great yield & good stuff... Its true there r many better strains, but that doesn't mean u won't get floating high with it... In my previous chronic grow i can't describe the exact smell in words but it sure smelled damn nice to me & with a good body/head high like u said. Sometimes ppl exagerate abit, so its best to try for yourself. Well done on your nice grow my freind, i'm sure she'll get u where u want to be.... :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
StonedGrunt55.....best to go to the posts you are referring to and hit the report bad post button...makes it alot easier for admin and mods to find that way.

And as Gypsy stated.....please stay on topic...just ignore those who are trying to goat you and report the post(s).

Nice thread....good growing.

dg

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
StonedGrunt55.....best to go to the posts you are referring to and hit the report bad post button...makes it alot easier for admin and mods to find that way.

And as Gypsy stated.....please stay on topic...just ignore those who are trying to goat you and report the post(s).

Nice thread....good growing.

dg

Thanks Dutchgrown, i reported 1 bad post about a week ago & he kept on & on... I couldn't figuer out why he's following all my threads/posts & posting the same crap, in 3 different threads... I tried to ignore him at first but when i saw he's following all my recent posts in 3 threads, then i gave him what he asked for.... Thanks for the advice, i'll report ALL his bad posts next time.

And again Sorry for being rude.

Anima

Heya SG55!! :wave:
I tried to ignore him at first but when i saw he's following all my recent posts in 3 threads, then i gave him what he asked for....
hey man...allow me to turn you on to a super cool feature of IC mag forums...go up to the top of this thread and find the drop down menu that says "User Menu"...second from the bottom..Buddy/igore list...add the screen name of your buddy/person you want to ignore..
DO or DO NOT...there is no try. Starving trolls don't hang around for long..
Anywhoo, Have a great new year bro..

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Anima said:
Heya SG55!! :wave:

hey man...allow me to turn you on to a super cool feature of IC mag forums...go up to the top of this thread and find the drop down menu that says "User Menu"...second from the bottom..Buddy/igore list...add the screen name of your buddy/person you want to ignore..
DO or DO NOT...there is no try. Starving trolls don't hang around for long..
Anywhoo, Have a great new year bro..

Yeah! i get u bro :respect: . I didn't reply at his first 2 posts, thats why i said i TRIED to ignore him. Anyway tnkx for the tip my freind, & have a happy new year to u bro :friends: .

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
StonedGrunt55....your problem has been handled, under that nic anyway. A full review of past posts showed a definite pattern. Anyway........carry on!!

Happy New Year!
dg

G

this is a plant of chronic i harvested today on new years day.and its been the biggest yielder of the 2 plants .i still have 2 more in flower.and i took a bunch of clones.it smells like citrus and some type of berry sweetness.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Tnkx Dutchgrown, & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO :rasta: .

:wave: WOW Dan woody, Thats nice to start a new year & smokin your own quality weed :bongsmi: , well done! she sure looks damn chunky bro, can't wait to see it dried & cured :rasta: . Happy new year!