What's new

Christmas in the CA desert

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Have a plan to go to Oregon in the spring... that will still probably happen but got a free house in the Desert Hot Springs area for Christmas. Any recommendations on places to visit and pick up a weeks supply of bud? or just mail it ahead to general delivery?Where do I go for local places? I'm not young but not dead either... :tiphat:

gekolite

Joshua tree nat. monument , Indian canyons (palm canyon) , drive up to big sur, palm springs tram , local mountains san jacinto , big bear , I have a desert house near there , pm me when in dhs if you need freebies , I may be out that way

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I thought this was going to be a new take on burning man, was getting a bit excited.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Not to say you won't have a great time but you can imagine the grandiosity that went off in my head at the notion of burning santa

naked elves, raindeer, eggnog, the guy was a mess.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to say you won't have a great time but you can imagine the grandiosity that went off in my head at the notion of burning santa

bro, it ain't that grand at all, m'fking Santa broke into my crib a couple of yrs ago. he smoked my dope, drank all my booze, and then caught my Christmas tree on fire when he left the torch running while doing a dab, I was fast asleep @ the time.

the fire dept showed up waking me from a deep slumber, they put out the thankfully small fire and then turned their hoses on the reindeer that were mating on my roof, the sheriff's dept found that bastard Santa trying to break into someone else' crib down the highway.......

I'm self insured, that fat old fuck cost me thousands, given the chance I'd like to see Santa's nuts roasting on an open fire as opposed to any chestnuts. :nono:

rant over

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

weird, weird:laughing::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts