What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chop -> freez -> drying

Baloni

Hi.. I have tropical temps here in my drying room way up to 93.2ºF ... I try to put some flower into freezer they looks ok...
I know what looks like and how bad is smoke when they hung in 93.2ºF... its just ruined.

I just think about chop them and freez them... than wait for lower temps and dry them slowly. What Im missing? I think its way better than dry them in 93.2ºF.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That won't work Friend. When you freeze weed with water in it and then thaw it out it will turn into mush. Put your weed in Shoe boxes with a lid on them and let the weed slowly dry. Put the shoe box with weed in a trash bag to really slow it down. You got to watch it closely and check it many times a day. 😎

Hiccup

@Baloni
Maybe look into something like a Cannatrol or google 'wine cooler conversion curer' never used any of this myself, but it might help you. Good luck.