What's new

Choosing an ACE indica strain - comparison and smoke reports :)

goingrey

Haven't grown it, haven't smoked it, haven't even read much about it, but for some reason I feel like Violeta might "tickle your fancy".

TresPlantas

C99 has been so watered down and diluted with indica that its just a shell of its former self. The original version was straight sunshine. Practically a haze that grew like an indica
It‘s been 12 years since I tried it. But I remember that there was no sunshine in there for me 😀

Common Sense

I agree that the setting and the mindset is very important and weed probably won't produce a 180° turnaround in feelings.
But there are definitely differences in specific effect direction and quality. Since it has been mentioned, for example Honduras x Panama, which I like very much, does really nothing for me regarding sexual arousal or enhanced sensitivity to touch, whereas Zamaldelica usually shines for me with the arousal part, sometimes even unintentionally... it also enhances a bit the sensitivity to physical stimulation. The best I have found so far for both of these qualities is Kali China. I am almost out of it, unfortunately. Kali China would also check almost all your +/- criteria from the beginning of the thread. I love it to soothe my brain after a hard day or week at work when the neurons are burning in my head. It can be strong, however. I definitely feel it the next morning after medium or high doses, but in a comfortable, chilled way. With Bubba Hash I also get a hangover, but consider it less pleasant.

I now have a whole bunch of sativas lined up for growing once we finally can do so legally, but I am still looking for something that gives the strongest body buzz, face melting, enhanced sensitivity to touch feeling possible. This would probably come with a good portion of narcotic effect, but that would be okay. Anybody got any suggestions for that?

early_bird

Veteran
Tahnks CommonSense, you nailed it quite well.

I see also some qualities important to good "cuddle weed" as i would call to prefer.

First i see "sensitivity to physical stimulation" as you pointed out in sense of a physical thing, increased feeling of skin, tickling sensation, etc. And hier i see indicas could may shine somewhat.

And there is a emotional part, the sensitivity to enjoy touch is wider related to a good connection to your emotions and capacity to hold them. Your own emotions (inner game) also also of others (outer game) which needs at least certain type of clarity in your mind without feeling overwhelmed or loosing control.

And the other is kind of "feel good" effect in the direction of joy and laughter. Activated Parasympathikus. Ability to let go thinking and notice more feelings of your body and stay in the present without mind wandering to much arround which can get very stimulating. Euphoric strains help with that.
And also a certain ability to stay focused is needed to stay in the present.
The ability to laugh is a deeply rooted sign to the body that you can feel safe and protected with someone. Best prerequisite to connect to others. In special for people which tends to notice that "their head is in their way" when making connections. Feeling safe and protected is usally more a issue for woman than for man. I heard already more than once that Zamaldelica is doing great for arousal.
It´s a euphoric strain -> Parasympaticus and
Quite clear -> ability to stay present and connect to emotions/inner./outer

Kali China would also check almost all your +/- criteria from the beginning of the thread.
Thanks, sounds awesome, i still have some beans lying arround here :love:
Grown already one and gave away to a friend, waiting the finished buds to arrive, hehe ;)

The best indica I've tried from Ace is without a doubt Bubba hash and I want it back in the catalog....
Thanks, read the thread this morning, sounds amazing and yummi.
But also super strong and seems to kick you "out of life" for long duration, even when people say on a pleasant way. And seems to hit you till the next day also.

Last edited:

early_hominid

Hey friend, I have been on a similar hunt for my partner who is a massage therapist and doesn’t consume cannabis frequently.

As others have said here you will need a little more stimulation than a pure indica can offer. My recommendation is Congo, which is also a PCK hybrid, and it manages to retain the kindness and physical relaxation of the Pakistani while offering a little more energy to engage in the creative, intuitive side of touch. Congo has beaten out straight PCK, Erdpurt, Malawi x PCK, a couple Khalifa indicas, and a half dozen American kush hybrids I’ve grown over the last few years.