What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Thai Revival

Stocktont

Veteran
Grow up Stocktont then i may consider you mature your the one attacking me if i treated you the way you do me then you have a reason to complain.

All i did was share my experiences and i honestly dont care what you think and as the topics Thai how about you stick to that ?.

Your plants were harvested way to soon ( your pictures show that ) your not going to get the best of any plant by harvesting to soon.

dude, you’re just making me laugh harder… go on and ”insult” me by saying things about ”my plants” hahaha. We’ve all seen your indoor plants, I rest my case! We are now waiting for those photos and stories of your Thailand adventures with excitement…. please show us master…hahaha... now this is my last reply to you so kindly go elsewhere and air your sandy vagina. All the best!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
dude, you’re just making me laugh harder… go on and ”insult” me by saying things about ”my plants” hahaha. We’ve all seen your indoor plants, I rest my case! We are now waiting for those photos and stories of your Thailand adventures with excitement…. please show us master…hahaha... now this is my last reply to you so kindly go elsewhere and air your sandy vagina. All the best!

I am glad your emotional state has improved Stocktont and you have managed to turn that frown upside down :biggrin:.

I have Thai stick adventures every time i smoke Thai sativa Stocktont and this is not your thread so do every one a favor and be nice or place me on ignore the balls in your court.

This is what a mature well cured Thai sativa flower looks like that been grown indoors out doors i would expect larger flowers.

Compressing the flowers before they have cured even after they are cured is not handling the product well they only compress commercial weed to allow them to move more it dose nothing to improve the quality.

fetch?photoid=17558000.jpg
fetch?photoid=17581814.jpg

Stocktont

Veteran
Chocolate Trip is half chocolate thai, and it can be VERY chocolate aroma and flavor. (Dutch Flowers) open the closet door and warm chocolate wafts out the door. The chocolate flavor is a real thing. Although probably not as sativa as the chocolate thai, the chocolate trip ripens far faster.

I remember Dutch Flowers also having a Chocolate Thai, never smoked or grew that either. I would also think that the Trip, crossed to an ”Indica”, would finish a bit earlier. What kind of a chocolate flavor did you find, the sweet like milk chocolate or less sweet?

Nannymouse

Mostly dark chocolate on the choctrips that i had. Did a cross with StoneyBaloneyG13 that can have a vanilla custard pudding baby food taste, that i really really like. Need to get back to that some day.

Stocktont

Veteran
but it isn't BITTER dark chocolate...not really sugar sweet, either. All i can say is that i liked it.

Thanks for the reply. Tastes and smells are hard to pinpoint and I was curious as I never had anything taste like chocolate but I also know my taste/smell associations are not always inline with most others. I’ve had hints of raw cacao and very natural, no sugar added kind of flavors but never stand out chocolate.

xerb

Back to the actual topic of Thai cannabis… has anyone of you guys who grew or smoked ”Chocolate” Thai weed ever had it taste like chocolate?

Absolutely! I smoked the product as imported, and I have grown and smoked the plants from the seeds we found in the buds.
Unmistakable, never to be forgotten chocolate flavor. Grown outside here in Northern California it was a late, but usually finished.
It had a high that was mellow, not nearly as terror producing as some of the Columbian seeds we grew (and often harvested early).

This was many, many years ago, before seed banks, XERB

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
but it isn't BITTER dark chocolate...not really sugar sweet, either. All i can say is that i liked it.

Hi ya dark black chocolate i found too (TRSC Red Thai almost 10y ago) but the specimen wasn't bitter at all and not really sweet too, i would say the middle with spicy notes, my cut was minty something like "After eight".

By cons the high was sweet, mellow yes, nice spiritual energy with relax body, warm up sensation inside but not racy or exiting after few pufff. Chocolate spicy high is more calm and clean and has good spiritual properties but that said for soft/medium dose, at high dose i think that it could be really trippy and special, levitation no celling vibes properties i guess. Comparable to the old Jamaican Lambsbread ^^ may the force be with us to find a chocolate Jam in future (for now it's just banana no slip lol) .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Back to the actual topic of Thai cannabis… has anyone of you guys who grew or smoked ”Chocolate” Thai weed ever had it taste like chocolate?

i grew some old sativa here that it was possible to have lineage that stretched back to thailand ,(though may not also , ,lol)
a lot of it was grown here , that and indian sativas ,
anyhow one i grew dried brown and had an easter egg chocolate aroma ,
though it didnt taste like chocolate , just smelt like it ...

was pretty decent herb , only chocolate stuff ive ever come across ,
made me think about the stories the americans tell of chocolate thai at the time ...

Stocktont

Veteran
xerb interesting that you say it was mellow. The biggest distinction between what I call ”green” and ”brown” types of South East Asians would be the high (thought the flavors are quite different too usually). The brown I posted a page or two back (the brick) is excluded from this generalization though. The brown types - to my subjective notion - usually had a kinder high. It felt warmer and a bit dreamy compared to most of the green types that are - again a generalization - more obviously potent though they might have a delayed onset (creeper) it usually feels much more obviously strong when smoking it. The kind some might call trippy, racy, speedy and paranoid to the point I look over my shoulder thinking someone is talking to me kind of. The brown usually has a kind of dreamy quality to the high. I often overindulged as I thought I wasn’t high from the first joint and simply fell asleep after the second one even in the middle of day if I would make the mistake and lay down and put some youtube clip on.

Donald Mallard Yea I also had some that might have had some sort of chocolate aroma but mostly earthy and sort of mineral tasting. The best brown I ever got wasn’t pressed and it actually looked like raw cacao, lots of resin and little beautiful flowers. It didn’t taste like chocolate at all but it really looked liked grounded up raw cacao. Not the plant Cacao but the raw chocolate thing (made from it?). It was a really nice smoke with those best qualities from the brown only more so than most. The one pictured in this thread is a bit different and I suspect that the drying/curing process used, like someone said earlier in the thread, kind of fermented though it wasn’t gassy or acrid smelling/tasting at all. Very smooth and very earthy and organic. My weird sense of flavor had it like a sandy kind of hash taste.

Stocktont

Veteran
Anyone get these colored seedlings? Shitty pic from my phone but I had a few of these, not a lot but a few and they looked nice, like some sort of cake color with purple and yellow.

purple seedling.jpeg

TPFTFW

Veteran
Chocolate Trip is half chocolate thai, and it can be VERY chocolate aroma and flavor. (Dutch Flowers) open the closet door and warm chocolate wafts out the door. The chocolate flavor is a real thing. Although probably not as sativa as the chocolate thai, the chocolate trip ripens far faster.

Do you still have any chocolate trip?