What's new

Cherry Bomb OH Sytle

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Organic Hydro was kind enough to send me a sample of 2 Phenos of His Cherry Bomb Grow. ( And a Nice Mazar Bud as well! :wink: )

P1 was the 1st of the buds we tried. I tested these with THCaesar and Jubei and a pal of THCs. We all agreed.

P1 was rolled by Jubei in his wounderful Cone Style joint. We talked about Jubeis vist to where ever it was he went. :confused:

As we talked, I didn't notice much in the way of Taste. P1 smelled nice, not over powering, but there and nice. But the Taste wasn't there. We Smoked Some Bubble, as Jubei rolled P2. :joint:

P2 Smells Great! I still have some scraps of both phenos. P2 had the Smell and Taste! Yes! After smoking this P2 Joint my face felt warm almost numb. I was very stoned by this time. I don't get too high anymore, so when my face goes all warm somethings Kicking! :whip:

All Organic Hydros Buds where perhaps the Thightest I've seen. Seen some at least close, but Man OH You have some Tight Buds, Hard, trimmed to perfection!

P1 .... Nice smell, and ok good standard smoke. Nothing special.
P2..... Great Smell and Taste even after a few tokes. Very very good smoking I think, I got a nice warm fuzz over my face and think my eyes drooped. Joints burned nice smooth and even.

Both Samples Showed Remarkable trimming job! Man your bubble must be KILLER! All buds where tight as hell, well dried and cured.. well cure who knows how long one should go? But this was some Fine Smoke OH!

P2 is the winner in my book. Cherry Bomb smells and taste like cherry, true! :yummy:

P.S.
I just took a bowl of P1 again and in a Bowl the taste DOES come thur. Still P2 is the Keeper!

Thanks OH, if I left something out, you want to know. Just let me know and I can add it to the report.

I don't have much of a rating system, since the best I smoked was over 25 years ago and the worse is always just around the corner! :whip: and Im always Stoned. :wink:

If my 10 is 1970's Thai Stick and I havent had the worste yet.
I rate P1 a solid 6
and P2 some thing close to 8.
and 8 is about the best Im going to give ANYTHING, :eek: save the last 2 POINTS FOR THAT KILLER I HAVEN'T HAD YET. :biglaugh:

Honest Nice Job OH, should I wounder? Just look at his Gallery. Orangic Hydro is one of the BEST they is!
Sin :wink:

G

Hi Sinful, thanks for the report on something I don't know much about. Cherry Bomb pheno #2 sounds good. I like a warm face and a bubbling brain. And I like you haven't smoked a 10 in weed for many decades. So an 8 is very high indeed. I hope you guys had a good time and look foward to reading some more of your get togethers.

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya Sin!
VEry Nice report! Aint it fun getting together with good friend an smoking some good buds?! I didn't really get the cherry taste but we liked P2(or PU :biglaugh: it Was a stinker wasn't it) best too, yet the smell of the P1 i liked to(least my sample :rolleyes:) it had the more upity high of the two ad more a lemony then cherry taste, we thought. Both good tho! Take care Sin!

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
wikidcalibudgrl said:
Highya Sin!
VEry Nice report! Aint it fun getting together with good friend an smoking some good buds?! I didn't really get the cherry taste but we liked P2(or PU :biglaugh: it Was a stinker wasn't it) best too, yet the smell of the P1 i liked to(least my sample :rolleyes:) it had the more upity high of the two ad more a lemony then cherry taste, we thought. Both good tho! Take care Sin!

I'm no expert on much of anything!
Had P1 been put up anginst another strain of equal quality it would had held it's own. But comapred to P2, it lacked something... perhaps salt? :biglaugh:

My Biggest mistake was not taking Pictures of it!
Ahhhhh LIVE AND LEARN. damn Purdy bud it was!

Sin :wink:

Hey Sinful !

Thanx for the report ! , the P2 plant is the keeper from that batch of CB ll seeds , but since i still have another pack i'll be phasing these phenos out and working with some of Chimera & DJ's "Mountain Jam" & Rez's "SD v3"
in the near future , maybe you and wikid & afew others could do some smoke reports for me again ?

Thanx again for taking the time to do the report and i hope you enjoyed the CB ll and mazar samples .

talk with you soon buddy.

Peace

O H

Glad to see that your interested in being a smoke reporter Wikid , it's amazing how each persons taste & opinion of a strain differs from one to the next , kinda fun for me too see what others think of a strain when it's something they haven't grown or had to pay for , ... glad you enjoyed your samples and while i'm no mystic , ..... i see more samples heading your way :wink:

Peace

O H

G

i enjoyed the cherry pheno very muchso with rellikbuzz one great night... we were VERY stoned, as well. taste, smell and high were top-notch. pheno 1 was just as described by sinful.

props Organic Hydro.

Hey Fernandro,
Glad you got to test some of the CB ll with Rellik , it's alway nice to hear that other people are sharing something you've shared with them.

I'll have to say that Cherry Bomb ll is some nice smoke , and while i'll be moving on to Rez's "SDv3" and Chimera's & DJ's "mountain jam" it's only because i have another pack of CB ll to play with and the fact i've been really wanting to try those 2 strains for afew months now that's making me switch.

IMHO - Cherry Bomb ll is some really nice UP sativa smoke and i look forward to growing it again :sasmokin:

Peace

O H

Latest posts

Latest posts