What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry AK47

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classic AK high for sure. The smell of this cut (the one that was selected in about 2000 or so) isn’t far off from what everyone knows as that classic AK smell. It’s just a bit on the cherry cough drop side of that smell. I love this stuff. :)

Noice. I have a pack of Cherry AK (Cherry Meds F2) that I'm struggling not to pop before replacing my carbon. I'm assuming it's got the classic AK47 buzz to it, or do the cherry terps change it much at all?

M

Mr.Boland

You should pass a cut on to Serious seeds. Simon hasnt seen or tried the cherry ak47 cut.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yo Jaws
I just finished up a Cherry Meds plant.
Smells great in the jars, excellent bag appeal and very potent.
Awesome tasty smoke. Highly recommended.
Your Blue Dream Cookies Fem is very nice and does well outdoors, too.

picture.php

picture.php

spazspaz

@Jaws: Saw a site selling your “CHESSY (sic?) MEDS F1,” without any product description.

Is this some kind of Cheese x Cherry AK?

LostTribe

Premium user

rolandomota

Veteran
If it smells like cherry and is from ak47 then it's a cherry pheno the leaf and stretch don't matter. #cherry meds

Latest posts

Latest posts