What's new

Chemonade

jalapenos

Chemonade v2
Pheno 8 selected by me
Biotabs
20221116_200014.jpg

Stizo

Weird fasciation mutant Chemonade. Like a stick of celery growing ou the side of this plant. Only seen this once or twice before

Attachments

• 1A2DB8C5-57BB-4D3E-AC1B-CE38E03188BF.jpeg
    1A2DB8C5-57BB-4D3E-AC1B-CE38E03188BF.jpeg
    714.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 7171442C-589A-4CB9-B351-89C43285EE5F.jpeg
    7171442C-589A-4CB9-B351-89C43285EE5F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 764C6DD5-15BE-4D8F-A84E-48FE5B50E3D8.jpeg
    764C6DD5-15BE-4D8F-A84E-48FE5B50E3D8.jpeg
  • 136605ED-F8B7-4CDE-9493-4DEC71E29ED4.jpeg
    136605ED-F8B7-4CDE-9493-4DEC71E29ED4.jpeg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Weird fasciation mutant Chemonade. Like a stick of celery growing ou the side of this plant. Only seen this once or twice before
I would chop it off, won't produce nice flower and will take up energy.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
thanks man would these grow well alongside terpzookie? doing a pheno hunt and need plants finishing at similar times ideally
Yeah those would both finish around the same time, the TerpZookie may be a little taller but nothing to worry about.

LuckyWan

Yeah those would both finish around the same time, the TerpZookie may be a little taller but nothing to worry ab

Chemonade is made up of Grape Lemonade x ChemValley Cooks
Grape Lemonade is LemChem x GDP
Lemchem is Lemon Larry OG x ChemD BX2

These were grown by Instagram user @mr_matics
An elite selection by an elite level grower.

Hey mate, just listened to your convo on the breeders syndicate it was really inspiring. I lurked these forums religiously growing up and its crazy to hear everyone talking about all this history, and so many mention ICMag.
Anyways I'm over in Charlotte, NC(grew up in Manchester) rocking the living soil. Just finished a round of French Macaron from THSeeds and looking at some new stuff to try. I see your on SHN and that chemonade has my eye!

Peace!

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Hey mate, just listened to your convo on the breeders syndicate it was really inspiring. I lurked these forums religiously growing up and its crazy to hear everyone talking about all this history, and so many mention ICMag.
Anyways I'm over in Charlotte, NC(grew up in Manchester) rocking the living soil. Just finished a round of French Macaron from THSeeds and looking at some new stuff to try. I see your on SHN and that chemonade has my eye!

Peace!
Hey there, great to hear from you. I highly recommend the Chemonade, another that is super popular at the moment and one that I'm running a few phenos of is Comeback Kush aka True Doh which combines my High Times Winner The Truth and my Spannabis Cup winner ChemValley Cooks. Holler if you have any more questions.

DanTheReggaeFan

Hey man do you think a 10 week flower on the V2 will be pushing it? The pack says 8-10 weeks and I usually go for the later finish in the range a breeder says. I've got a 13 week flowering strain (Malawi from ACE) so I put the V2 in 3 weeks later, then some 9 week flowering plants in a week after that so all could be chopped at once but now I think this might be done a bit sooner.

Also you mentioned True Doh. I've got some freebies of that I'm thinking of running next round. What's the flowering time on that if you don't mind?

Last edited:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Hey man do you think a 10 week flower on the V2 will be pushing it? The pack says 8-10 weeks and I usually go for the later finish in the range a breeder says. I've got a 13 week flowering strain (Malawi from ACE) so I put the V2 in 3 weeks later, then some 9 week flowering plants in a week after that so all could be chopped at once but now I think this might be done a bit sooner.

Also you mentioned True Doh. I've got some freebies of that I'm thinking of running next round. What's the flowering time on that if you don't mind?
To be honest its rare the Chemoade throws out a 10 weeker but I prefer to be transparent rather than mislead people and although there was more 8 than 10 week plants you may find one. When it comes to the True Doh I found a lot of those can be taken down anywhere from 8 weeks but the real effect and potency comes when pushing them a little longer and aiming for 9-10.

DanTheReggaeFan

To be honest its rare the Chemoade throws out a 10 weeker but I prefer to be transparent rather than mislead people and although there was more 8 than 10 week plants you may find one. When it comes to the True Doh I found a lot of those can be taken down anywhere from 8 weeks but the real effect and potency comes when pushing them a little longer and aiming for 9-10.

Alright cool. Thanks for the honesty. I'll see if I can rig up a temporary place to dry and pull it a bit early. Would probably actually help the others finish up better anyway because my cupboard is pretty overcrowded as it is.

DanTheReggaeFan

Just thought I'd post a couple pics of an oddity I have that I thought was cool. 1 branch on the plant has tri budsites (not sure the proper name). Instead of the usual 2 buds/fan leafs at a node like the rest of the plant, this one branch has 3 which I thought was pretty cool. Kinda wish it was every branch tbh. Anyone know if this is a common trait in the Chemonade V2 or is this a freak? This plant is the runt of my grow tbh but I think that's more my fault than the genetics because I did get a bit heavy handed when I lollipoped it and I think I stressed it. The buds are forming nicely though and the smell is lovely. Can't wait to try it.

20230726_221148.jpg 20230726_221119.jpg 20230726_221059.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts