truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Chemonade is made up of Grape Lemonade x ChemValley Cooks
Grape Lemonade is LemChem x GDP
Lemchem is Lemon Larry OG x ChemD BX2

These were grown by Instagram user @mr_matics
An elite selection by an elite level grower.

Chemonade - day 17

20191103_145142_wm.jpg 20191102_212910_wm.jpg

rcco

Looks like killer genetics! I just listened to your potcast and it was awesome. Can’t wait to grow some of True Canna Gens, especially this Chemonade! Just ordered a pack!

Greetz and keep up the good work:tiphat:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Looks like killer genetics! I just listened to your potcast and it was awesome. Can’t wait to grow some of True Canna Gens, especially this Chemonade! Just ordered a pack!

Greetz and keep up the good work:tiphat:

Thanks for the kind words and support, the Chemonade is a great choice and is quickly becoming a favourite. Keep me updated and holler if you have any questions.
Peace

H.Stoner

@truecannabliss ca you ask your dudes who grow your dank to share pictures of whole plants so we can see the structure and know what size they actually are.

those young dudes are dazzled by top show buds but i can't tell if a plant is worth dealing with by those pictures alone. we need to see the whole shabang cause we smarter and our eyes are getting old lol. i'm 59 thx. dude.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Here’s one at 14 days flower.

Attachments

• 3D047470-75E6-43DC-8827-22AA4CACB24B.jpg
    3D047470-75E6-43DC-8827-22AA4CACB24B.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 104

rcco

image_2098525.jpg
Hi,

Here is my Chemonade keeper. Chopped early because of bud rot, so i don't take the risk to loose more buds.

Small buds but good yield, very nive taste and smell, something like coca cola with lime. Very rich, strong and interesting terps.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4429.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.6 KB ID:	18026595
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4428.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	18026596
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4430.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	18026597
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4434.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.2 KB ID:	18026598

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4431.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	18026599

Thank you True Canna for this nice genetics! You were right, very easy to find a keeper.

Greetz

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Hi,

Here is my Chemonade keeper. Chopped early because of bud rot, so i don't take the risk to loose more buds.

Small buds but good yield, very nive taste and smell, something like coca cola with lime. Very rich, strong and interesting terps.

Thank you True Canna for this nice genetics! You were right, very easy to find a keeper.

Greetz

Incredible job bro, so pleased to hear you are happy and found a keeper. Holler if you ever have any questions about my other genetics.

jalapenos

Chemonade is made up of Grape Lemonade x ChemValley Cooks
Grape Lemonade is LemChem x GDP
Lemchem is Lemon Larry OG x ChemD BX2

These were grown by Instagram user @mr_matics
An elite selection by an elite level grower.

Hello

happy to come across this post, I just registered on icmag. I germinate 10 chemonade v2 in 2 weeks when I have freed up space. I cross the fingers to find something good. happy to be able to cultivate your genetics.

I'm listening to the latest episode of your podcast, as always a pleasure!

hope to see you at the spannabis.

bless

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Hey Jalapeños,
can’t wait to see you pop those Chemonade v2 and hope you make a thread for it here💚