What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog travel log...( Dro test Chemdawgs Buds)

ColoraDro

here is a shot of the aftermath of chemdogs visit

we have samples of....

Chemdawg D
Sour Diesel
Head Band
Giesel
Tinybomb(subcool)
Candystore(subcool)
Jacks cleaner(subcool)
chemdogs sister
Snow Dog
Mendo purps
bubba kush
and some of his famous hashballs

it was a time i will never forget even though it was shorter then we would both like it was great smoke reports and Ghetto pictures soon to come

G

Nice collection!!! What Do you like best? COuld you do a smoke report of some of them?
Enjoy those nuggies

ColoraDro

so far from what we smoked together Chemdawg D was the best but i havnt tried them all so stay tuned...

smoke reports will be in this thread :wave:

ColoraDro

killer smoke is not the word :yoinks:

the fun will start will my usual wake in bake in the morning :woohoo:

i think i may have found my special something in chemdawg d :yummy:

kushedout

Headband is supposedly the original Diesel. Great looking nugs ColoraDro. You're lucky to have met the legend

ColoraDro

uuumm from what i smoked so far headband and his Chemdawg aka Diesel are pretty diffrent but stay tuned for a smoke report of one of the goodies today :wave:

G

the heqadband is actually the supposed original og kush from norcal.. we smoke some headband when chem was at me pad and if you smoked a headband bowl and an og bowl back to back there was litterally no difference in taste smell or hit.. same thing headband is og. hey dro which bubba did he give you and did he smoke u any of the sfv og i gave him???

KingRalph

nice plate o goodies! sounds like ya enjoyed them. much respect to the originator. hot damn bubba is good stuff too can't imagine how strong the original is either. thanks for the bud collage Dro, peace

ColoraDro

Swerve said:
the heqadband is actually the supposed original og kush from norcal.. we smoke some headband when chem was at me pad and if you smoked a headband bowl and an og bowl back to back there was litterally no difference in taste smell or hit.. same thing headband is og. hey dro which bubba did he give you and did he smoke u any of the sfv og i gave him???

to tell you the truth i was gona after bubba kush :pointlaug

but we still puffed i have some of the bubba but didnt get any of the OG but we smoked some not sure if it was yours...

it was a great time indeed and i will be sure to post up smoke reports of all chemdogs goods he gave me samples of :wave:

G

ColoraDro said:
the fun will start will my usual wake in bake in the morning :woohoo:

careful now, we want to be able to read what you attempt to write...
Interested to see what ya think of the Mendo Purp as well as the others.

Lookin forward to it bro :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

lol right on yeah the bubba you are smoking on is from us the homie gave it to chem ..here what plant that bubba came from.. not the actual plant it self but a clone of it.

she is yummy as hell huh nice strong hit and smells like hashy chocolate covered coffeee huh??well if you smoke the sfv og not the og or headband or abusive og the sfv og.. he might have been out by time he got there but who knows.. now get smoking so we get some smoke reports

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Good stuff. Must have been tough to get through em all.

The strains Original Diesel and Headband are different... even though they have been called by the same name.

ColoraDro

Chemdawg D smoke report

Chemdawg D smoke report

Chemdawg D smoke report

Ok i must say i had to do this strain first cause of my loving it so much :yummy:

when chemdog arrived we greeted eachother and then he went straight for the bag and pulled a chunk of the Chem D out i smelled the most pungent oil/fuel smell ever on a plant... :woohoo:

he packed a bowl in the bong and passed it my way and it was over...

First Hit was like pure diesel with hints of hash and it took a second but expanded and then came the hack :pointlaug

i felt a little imbarrased cause i coughed but as soon as chemdog hit it i seen it had the same effect of hom so i felt better :woohoo:

the second hit i was a little more harsh then the first but still you can taste the diesel/hash taste...

all in all i say Chemdawg D is a 9 out of 10 i have never smoked anything i can say was a full 10 yet and the only thing that competes is the oldschool HP#13 we used to get :joint:

next we will have a small report on the mendo purps and headband :wave:

G

interested to here how the tinybomb and candystore were, nice report on the chem D

ColoraDro

Tiny Bomb Smoke Report

Tiny Bomb Smoke Report

Tiny Bomb Smoke Report

Ok this small sample was on my to do list as soon as chemdog told me he had a sample...
he pulled it from his stash that subcool had given him in his recent visit...

The tiny bomb once mentioned by chem i said can we try that as i recall sub always talking about his tinybomb jar :chin:

i didnt smoke any of it at first but was left with a sample and i smoked that while chatting with subcool in chat and it was was on the cleanest highs i ever had...

first hit was like pure heaven it went straight to the head but didnt make me get blurry at all it was great my body was soon almost numb after a few hits i was unsterstanding why subcool loves the tinybomb...

i was told i was like only the 5th person to try it and it was great i have a small bowl i will save for a special occasion and when i consume it i will post my venture :wave:

ColoraDro

Chemdawgs sister smoke report

Now this one was already packaged in a small ziplock that funked like diesel skunk in some sort of way :yummy:

i wanted to sample this early on but decided to wait to test them for wake & bakes so this morning i woke up grabbed a nug and broke it down and damn was it funky i must say its not as powerfull as the chem D or the others but has a skunky almost fruity smell but is no doubt releated to the dawg family

first hit was kinda hard on my lungs and made me realize that next rip was gonna have to be taken with caution...

second hit still hit the lungs but i was expecting it so i was ok...

the rest of the bowl was still tastey and made me a zombie for about 45 mins until i felt motivated enough to get up and do something....

overall the sister of chemdawg is great i give her a 7 out of 10 she is a great smoke just a lil too harsh for the morning :joint:

i have more of this so i will maybe post another report if it varies from this one :wave:

I love chemdog's shit!!

I love chemdog's shit!!

Here's some pics of my rezdog's Strawberry diesal and my O.g. Kush s1's I think!!Just moved to colorado to grow better. But it been to hot,maybe things will get better.