What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ChemCookies Pheno #8

superjet

picture.php
:biggrin:

slipdefeu

both phenos look amazing,
top nice clear buds for the #8
#6 is frosty too

i would like to smell'em!

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, both of those look really good... nice big calyx’s shimmering with an abundance of crystals...!!!...

I’ve ever heard of Divine Genetics ...!!!...

superjet

Great looking stuff, especially the frost density on that #8. Do you have pics of 1-5 & 7 too?
Yeah I had 10 seeds of 12 pop, I tossed #7 AND #10. I have a few pics in my album you can check out, but the photography is so bad I don't dare post 'em up. #6 is my overall favorite but I'm keeping #2 also, it easily yields as much as my real deal GG#4. I've got 4 plants revegging until I can evaluate the taste smell and potency of #6 #2 #8 and #9. :biggrin:

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah I had 10 seeds of 12 pop, I tossed #7 AND #10. I have a few pics in my album you can check out, but the photography is so bad I don't dare post 'em up. #6 is my overall favorite but I'm keeping #2 also, it easily yields as much as my real deal GG#4. I've got 4 plants revegging until I can evaluate the taste smell and potency of #6 #2 #8 and #9. :biggrin:

Thanks, those ones in your other galleries look fantastic too, thats a nice collection of photos of some really top grade looking flowers.