What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem Sister

Scrappy-doo

Only a couple old threads on this girl that I've seen and no pics so now I got an excuse to show her off. Love this plant! Anyone got more post'em up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely closet door. Not too far off the colour wheel from the wall paint.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Chem Sis. My favorite chem.

Can't wait to see her again. I've got Chem Sis x Digi Bx1 I really should sprout. Two of my all time favorites combined. Thanks to Melty! :respect:

dank.Frank

Scrappy-doo

Yeah she's under a greenbeam in my closet.

Been so long I don't even remember how she smokes. She's not as funky smelling as the D but more pleasing to my palate. She's the fine wine of the chems, with very distinct 'toasted' notes in her profile. Like the difference between coconut and toasted coconut, or marshmallow and toasted marshmallow. To me she's like a toasted chem. I haven't tried all the other chems out there, but none of what I've tried has it, nor any other strain I've grown. Quite unique and special. I think overall she'd be much better for breeding. Stronger frame, nicer bud structure, and a smell that would blend much better with other varieties.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
She smokes like a dream, Scrappy. How could you forget? ;)

My first description of her years ago was foul smelling, head ringer. My head stash Chem. She's not as productive as the D, 4 or Corey but smokes much better, IMO.

Not quite as raunchy as ChemD, which we both agree is a good thing, and with a noticeably sharp pine/fuel note running through the background. The fine wine of Chem cuts is a good way to put it. Some of the other cuts get by on raw power, like D and Corey. Sister has a little more finesse in her game.

The high is where she really shines for me. That smack behind the eyes, the nearly instant onset and then the rocket takes off. It's a heady up high but no anxiety, no raciness. Just a solid buzz that carries for a good length of time and no groggy comedown. I haven't tried proper skunkva '91 yet so I leave that one out but compared to all the other Chem cuts, including Corey and Candy Chem, Sister is by far my favorite.

I don't think most people realize how much GG4 gets from the Sister. When GG4 is done right, her smell has an unmistakable Chem Sister raunchy funk to it. She breeds well, maybe not as good as Chem4, but most of the stuff I've grown using Sister as the mom has been killer.

Otto's Chem Sis x Topanga PK are stellar, haven't come across a bad one yet. I know Melty just made some crosses w/her as the dad so those should be interesting. I've got a couple Sister x Lucifer going. She's got a solid fan club here, that's for sure.

Scrappy-doo

That's a way better description than what I had Rasp. Now that you mention it, I'm noticing the pine in there. Funny how that works sometimes. Never would have come up with that myself, but yeah that's on the money.

Definitely can smell her in the glue. Might have to mate those two together for a double dose..

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice looking plant Shishka. Sister doesn't have any variegation. Looks to me like you might have the D.
Roger that
Id bet it was an s1...
Ive been told by a creditable source its prolly an s1 plant called the "bundy sis", iirc.

This one came in a mix up in a tray it was supposed to be the sis, 91 or mimosa. I have grown 91 and mimosa it aint those.

I got some D flower from topdawg. By comparison this one is a little more nutty/creamy spicey chem (kinda sweeter) and the D was more funk/spice chem.

Whatever it is I really like the nutty/creaminess, so it got hit with reversed peanut butter breath pollen...The effect really is special tho.

Thanks for the response

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have never grown any known cuts so I can't help you identify what she is but I can tell she looks good, very good production of buds all the way to the bottom, nice resin coverage, if you like the smell and high you should keep her for a few more runs. She has the specific look of the Chem family, nice catch.

Latest posts

Latest posts