Chem IBL Recirculating Coco(one BIG mama)

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Damn bro, that garden is looking GREAT!!

I gotta say that love seeing some of the beans I've made being grown out in others gardens.. Looking nice, and as trichome laden as her mother. Good work with these bro. If you'd like to search through a few more just let me know. keep cuts of the good ones, and put a couple of the beans your making to the side hehe. I wont be DL forever:rasta:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Damn bro, that garden is looking GREAT!!

I gotta say that love seeing some of the beans I've made being grown out in others gardens.. Looking nice, and as trichome laden as her mother. Good work with these bro. If you'd like to search through a few more just let me know. keep cuts of the good ones, and put a couple of the beans your making to the side hehe. I wont be DL forever:rasta:

High post! ha ha..i love seeing that too, especialy when its MY garden..lol. Ya, i love the tric production and growth pattern of this plant. I also should point out that i did take down the mom a lil early and she was real small to start with. So im thinkin this run will be a more fair assesment of her flavor and effects.
Im also lettin her go an extra week..just cuz i can..lol
-good to see ya makin the rounds, bud:rasta:

High west! thanks bro! I hope i didnt over do it..lol. Of course..it cant be perfect..lol...somethin must go wrong. At the moment my timmer for the lights doesnt want to work properly....so weve had a few 24hr light sessions the past few days..:( :wallbash:

Thanks for stoppin in dawg, and welcome back hike. Good to see yas!

Peace all, bugout

TBug

side tracked..lol

side tracked..lol

High all! Well, i know this is supposed to be an IBL thread..lol. But i cant help showing off the the bx2s..lol. I wish you all could smell how awsome she is...its to die for! kinda a mellow coffee scent with a strong pungent kerosene/oil mixed in...
0097.JPG

Oh..i can almost taste her now..lol. I took the liberty of editing out the mites and webs..lol. Anyone else notice that the deisel strains are quite susceptible to them critters? keep in mind this is Chemdawg d bx2 ..where i asume the d is deisel..idk..lol.
cuz i got NL based plants growing right next to them with out a bug on em..lol
Peace all, bugout:dance013:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
^^^Where did ya get the beans for that one T? She's a beauty. The bx2 moniker leads me to believe it's a ChemdogD bx2 plant, but wtf do I know... Anyway, with pics like these I doubt Rez gives a crap which chemdog varieties your showin off in this thread LOL. Keep em coming!

As for the mites.. Knock on wood I only had those fuckers in the garden once before. They came in and attacked only my c99/blueberry plants in a garden of many, and seemed to have left as quickly as they came after the harvest. Weird how they favor certain strains like that. Guess I was lucky they didn't reappear or stick around for the ecsd show...

TBug

^^^Where did ya get the beans for that one T? She's a beauty. The bx2 moniker leads me to believe it's a ChemdogD bx2 plant, but wtf do I know... Anyway, with pics like these I doubt Rez gives a crap which chemdog varieties your showin off in this thread LOL. Keep em coming!

As for the mites.. Knock on wood I only had those fuckers in the garden once before. They came in and attacked only my c99/blueberry plants in a garden of many, and seemed to have left as quickly as they came after the harvest. Weird how they favor certain strains like that. Guess I was lucky they didn't reappear or stick around for the ecsd show...
High post! Yeah..thats right. Those are the F2s i made from that first batch of bx2s that rez sent me..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=88410&page=14
I crossed that nice male to the 3 diff phenos that i had. this is a cross of that funky #2 pheno if you feel like thumbing back a few pages in that thread. i liked the #2 pheno best, but it stayed kinda scrawny compared to the ohers..if you recall.
Peace, bugout

REZDOG

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Chemdog D BX#2 was the second BX to The Chemdog D Clone-no "diesel" in the mix.
Chemdog 'D' & a wee bit of Hindu Kush,& that's all she wrote,in the BX#2.
LooksfuckingSWEET,T!
:)

TBug

Chemdog D BX#2 was the second BX to The Chemdog D Clone-no "diesel" in the mix.
Chemdog 'D' & a wee bit of Hindu Kush,& that's all she wrote,in the BX#2.
LooksfuckingSWEET,T!
:)

High rez! Well..there ya have it gang! that should take out most of the guess work...lol! Thanks as well, I for one hate not being able to answer peoples questions when they ask.
Peace, bugout

TBug

High all! Well, heres a few more bx2 pics that i think look a lil better. This was just before i chopped them...
0253.JPG

0243.JPG

But of course the bx1s really take the biscut as far as trichrome coverage..lol. simply redidulous...
068.JPG

Peace all, bugout

TBug

And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

High all! (already in progress)..lol. Well still going well for the IBLs. Definately seeing an increase of trichrome production which im sure is due to the increased amount of lighting and spectrum of the main flower room. Still a lil concerned that it may be too packed in there. Only time will tell. But if it aint, itll be one hell of a harvest..lol...
01311.JPG

0227.JPG

0254.JPG

peace all, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
I think I see some real nice flowers underneath all that sticky resin hehe. I'm always impressed with how you set up that closet with the built in reflector, angled ceiling/screen, and about $60 worth of shiny aluminum duct tape. That tape is the best for sealing up ducting, and fans. I use for just about everything really. I like shiny things..

looking spot on Tbug...hoping u could answer a question regarding your recirc..do you run low ec all the time? or ramp it up with flushes? any info greatly appreciated

keep up the good work! proper DANK

Latest posts