Chem IBL Recirculating Coco(one BIG mama)

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
whatup tbug, good to see ya man glad you're still rockin! :wave:

High root! ...DUDE..holy shit:jump:..lol...had givin up on yer ass some time back..lol! Great to hear from you buddy..honestly! yer a long time friend for sure. glad to see ya still kickin..or back kickin..lol(whatever the case may be)
Pm me bro, lets catch up..
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Nice Job Bro!! Those buds are starting to fatten up nicely under the 400. As much as it may hurt, I'm really looking forward to the finished product pics, and smoke report LOL.. Bet she's stinking up the place something foul right about now;)

TBug

High Guys! Benj, dust, and dank..thanks for stoppin in guys! Happy to have yah on board! Will have a lil more eye candy commin up as we make our way down the home strech..

Hi post! Great see ya makin yer rounds, bud! Dont let it get yah down too much! Just repeat the mantra.."this stuff is in seed form..this stuff is in seed form"...lol! Not like you gotta travel all the way to cali for some elite cut or anything..lol
Yah she would be stinkin up the place, but i got oder locked down..
Shes got a really funky scent to her, thotly the earhthy coffee/dirt/mold-sh side of things..lol.

Thanks all for stoppin in, i appreceiate the kind words.
peace, bugout

hiker

Great pictures, especially of the structure. I've been wondering how close the IBL was to the Chem IX IIIs I have just starting to flower, and they look pretty close, especially the branch structure and internode spacing, they look like they would love to be trellissed vertically. Thanks again for the great pics.

One Love 731

Dang, looking good TBug. The Chem IBL is lookin stellar. Sorry to hear ya came home to find her on her side. Always nice to see one of the IC old timer's still here, still killin it. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

TBug

High Hike and Love! Thanks for stoppin in! Ya love, finding it all dried up and fallen over certainly gives a differnt meaning to "killin it"...lol. i thought she was a gonner. Thank for the compements hike!

Eye candy..
0083.JPG

0115.JPG

0038.JPG

0205.JPG

Peace all, bugout

REZDOG

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Looks great Bug! :)
It also looks like a good pile of herb for a 400w.... Nice sized,shiny-gooey colas ya got there!

TBug

Looks great Bug! :)
It also looks like a good pile of herb for a 400w.... Nice sized,shiny-gooey colas ya got there!

High Rez! Thanks! ..and by "pile" did you mean almost 5 ounces..lol? lil over 4.75oz to be exact, thats 133g from one plant. A new personal record for me. got her chopped and dried at exactly 65 days.
Pics and all will be along shortly!!

High tex! thanks for stopping in!

Thanks all. bugout

W

weshjo

nice pics,

133g of good herb on one plant,well done!

got two phenos of chemd ibl at 20 days of 12/12,can't wait...

i like to see good thread like this one!

good vibes

TBug

nice pics,

133g of good herb on one plant,well done!

got two phenos of chemd ibl at 20 days of 12/12,can't wait...

i like to see good thread like this one!

good vibes

High jo! Thanks a lot! That sounds good, good luck with them!!

High all! well, heres the belated pics from last week...
01310.JPG

Heres the pile...
0641.JPG

And all dried up..
0039.JPG

As far as the smoke, its pretty damn perfect for what im looking for. Real body numbing for sure. feels like yer floating on cottonwhen you lay down to sleep..lol. but yer head is still clear enough to get some things done while yer awake.
The scent in the jar is awsome, mostly like a gourmet coffee with a slight sour-ish hint..id say. The flavor is smooth as heck for not even being cured yet. it has that creamy feel to the smoke like the bx2s(that i was so fond of).Other than a sweet hint, there not alot of actual flavor at this point. perhaps more will come out thru the cure. by all means..its not bad, and i enjoy it as it is.
sweet-smooth-creamy smoke is fine with me..lol.

Peace all and thanks for stopping in, bugout

TEX

Man o' man.. Those are some serious colas.. Pure insane dankness and flame.. Great job and happy harvests!

REZDOG

ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Sticky-d,for Killer Content! :)

Awesome job T,that's some gorgeous bud,bro!
The smell will get a LOT stronger with the cure,has been my experience.

TBug

So whats on deck?

So whats on deck?

High rez! Thanks, glad you like! yah, thats what i was figuring knowing how a good 3-4 week cure really improved the the others.

I was also going to mention how flexible the stems seem and how perfect they should do in my scrog. So far -so good! while im still having some issues in that room that need attending, I think the worst is behind me now and i can really crank out some IBL..lol..
0215.JPG

I have 8 medium-veged plants in there, with a 600w hort and two side panels of T5s.its a 3.5X4.5 foot area. I took out the aeroponic system(issues) and built another recirc system in coco.

Peace all and thanks, bugout

dustin27

YES! Another sticky! Great stuff man! Glad to see two sticky Chemdog Threads! This ganja is waaay under-estimated!

Double Yes, what rez says! A nice jarring brings the best out!

And hell yeah, it scrogs like a dream. I've only broke one or two stems the whole time; you can just lay it over like a baby. I took all those mod scrog plants in singular buckets and just bent that whole screen right over to a vertical position. The main stem even handled it very well.

C

Cmobile69

Tbug thank u for a good report, ya killed it! Us small time growers have to squeeze every gram out of those suckers lol, you did that!

hiker

Tbug, congrats on sticky, you deserve, great pics, especially one on fan for size comparison. I have to agree with you and others, from my experience with the Chem IX III I have going, you can train them forever without snapping, and for my grows that is just perfect , I bend everyday to keep internodes short, and to force lower branches to top of canopy. Great report

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Fuck yeah!! Those are some real nice buds. I'm glad the smoke turned out the way you like bro. Looking forward to see how she likes your scrog set-up ;)