Chem IBL Recirculating Coco(one BIG mama)

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
nice work on that canopy Bug!

keep that girl in check! :spanky: :spank:

:jump:

High west! thanks man. she was quite coopertive and fexible in the begining(as all women should be..lol). i was really able to mould her exactly the way i wanted..he he..

high az! I wish...you mean that you dont suddenly become popular around harvest time LMAO...

peace guys and thanks..lol, bugout

TBug

High all! Here is a better shot of the growth/bud structure..anyone see anything to complain about...lol?
00021.JPG

:artist:
and clones are doing well. i have 8 female and one male clone for some potential breeding in the futue...
00047.JPG

Peace, bugout

TBug

High all! Well, whats left of the chem bx2s are .."ok" for the moment..lol. On e has shown to be fem, and another is very fem like in structure. Bothe smell smell like expensive coffee atm..lol..
0432.JPG

0391.JPG

And here is the "postman's bx1" reveg that i had mentioned. This was a very frosty pheno..to say the least. i did not have the oppertunity to grow her out proper, nor take decent photos. but for the record...she was worth reveging..lol...
00032.JPG

Anyone else notice how amazingly easy it is to reveg in coco?

Peace all, bugout

AugustWest

High all! Here is a better shot of the growth/bud structure..anyone see anything to complain about...lol?

no complaints here.. besides for it not being in my garden :D

looks killer dude.. :tiphat:

Merry Christmas to you and the family.. my friend :)

TBug

High west and head! thanks guys for checkin in! Same to you west..srry a lil belated. hey..the hat looks good...lol.

Sorry for slacking on the updates..things are going real well..
Ill get a few pics up tomorrow-ish..lol
Peace, bugout

TBug

high all! well these can be belated updates as well..lol. these were taken last week. they comin along real well..i think..
00110.JPG

0104.JPG

Peace all and thanks for stoppin in, bugout

TBug

Aw,YEAH! :D
That looks f'ing GREAT!

Nice work!!

High Rez! thanks for stopping in, happy new year to ya!

High guys! thanks a lot. glad ya all stoped in. They gettin a lil fatter. not sure how they'll end up ..only being under the400w. not ideal.
buds are still firm and smell great...

0037.JPG

I managed to leave town for new years and come home to dried and fallen over plant..lol. Seems i always find a way to fuck it up. Well..i brought her back and she will still be able to finish..but it wont be pretty..lol...
00412.JPG

I also took a ton of clones. 5 of each..the bx1, bx2s, and my BDL....
0174.JPG

peace all, bugout

TBug

High all! Ok..so we are getting there. closing in on 60 days..givertake...lol. Ihave to mention that they are very sizable for just a single 400w...
0155.JPG

00510.JPG

hope you enjoy..
peace, bugout