What's new

Chem IBL Recirculating Coco(one BIG mama)

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
High all! Well after several rounds of mishaps and fuckups(you dont want to know..lol) I finally have a Chemdog IBL mom in my garden:jump:.

Thanks again REZ for getting these to me, and for the amazing work that you do!!!

Along the way i managed to wasted 3 months and kill off 3 of the six seeds i had started and the other two that remained were of course male.
Also I am trashing the aeropoinic system for the time being and going strait coco for now.
Here is the one female about 3 weeks ago as she had just popped a few preflowers ..
0036.JPG

she was pretty good size then, but i had a suspicion that the other two would be male, so i decided to veg her a lil longer and get a good batch of clones.
I'll get a few current one up when the lights kick on...she is a real beast now..lol.
Peace for now, bugout

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Awesome to see you back doing your thing T!!!! Sorry to hear bout your issues, I'm sure we are in for a killer ChemdogIBL show....
Is this run just going to consist of that one plant of do you have anything else goin' on in there???:)

TBug

High all! Ok..well here she is at present(about three weeks later). I used a lil lst with my fishing weight system and that worked pretty good to start. but shes becomming a monster and il think ill need bigger weights...lol
0381.JPG

been on 12/12 for about two weeks, so the fun is just about to start..
040.JPG

So far i have no complaints with ther growth pattern as long as the stretch is comming to an end..lol
Peace all, bugout

TBug

Awesome to see you back doing your thing T!!!! Sorry to hear bout your issues, I'm sure we are in for a killer ChemdogIBL show....
Is this run just going to consist of that one plant of do you have anything else goin' on in there???:)

High pot! hey man thanks for stoppin in! Good to see you still around as well!! Yah ..its been a hell of a ride, but learned a thing or two..lol.
Well, as for others..I have a killer bx1(kush pheno) from Post that is curently reveging. I also have 3 bx2s ..the d, that may be worth showing off as well. Of course i still have my fav BDL, wich i think could cross rather well with the IBL male clone i saved..he he
But the real goal is to get a the screen full of chemdog before the temps go back up...lol
Peace and thanks for stoppin, bugout

Madrus Rose

post 69
TBug you're spoiling that girl ...one big Mama for sure !:plant grow::good:
(you have been spoiling her and she shows it)

* later you going to have to borrow one the OD boy's tricks to stabilize her, lol

before
59853971.png

and after

jorgecervantes2.jpg

:laughing: shes going to be a monster girl when shes done ! :biggrin:

(thats Jorge Cervantes from summer film shoot up at friends site this summer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSHxdB55ys

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
She sure is one fine BBW Tbug, and you've been treating her well I see. 2 weeks, and she's exploding all over the fuckin place. What have you been feeding her?

You know I'm always front row for one of your fine productions. Thanks for the heads up bro.

TBug

*tagged*

wouldn't miss this for the world man!

looks perfect my old BUD! :D

High west! ha ha ..shes certainly showing all the signs of being a decent keeper..lol. but you know me, im a picky s.o.b....lol. I would have perfered to have several phenos from which to chose, but it is..what it is..lol
Thanks for stoppin in and glad to have ya on board for the ride!

High mar! thanks for checkin in! yer a man after my own heart..lol..i love yer lil upright scrogs you got!

high rose! man..id love to grow outdoors..lol

Peace guys and thanks, bugout

TBug

She sure is one fine BBW Tbug, and you've been treating her well I see. 2 weeks, and she's exploding all over the fuckin place. What have you been feeding her?

You know I'm always front row for one of your fine productions. Thanks for the heads up bro.

High post! Thanks for stoppin in. Yah..you all are about to watch history in the making. This will prolly be the largest pull ive ever had from a single plant..lol. Only needs to beat 3.5 oz..i think..lol.

To be honest, ive done nothin special with feeding yet. only a standard 6-9 with an occasional dose of cal-mag. Im open to suggestions from here if you wanna thro a few my way..

man that bx1 kush pheno of yours turned out so good i had to reveg her...lol. it was a very nice treat:bump:

Peace bud and happy to have ya, bugout

BPJR

Nice looking mom you have there! I have been really tempted to buy a pack and start working with this strain for awhile now. Now I have my Sour D beans taken care of I think this will be my next purchase. Especially after seeing your thread.

Cheers-
Bobby

TBug

High shyt and land! Make yerselves at home guys!(shes got 60 more days at least..lol) plus the clone run in the scrog room should be a real show..lol.

High crit! Thanks man, sure hope shes a keeper...lol. (cant see anything wrong with her yet..lol

thanks all for stopin in and peace, bugout

TBug

Nice looking mom you have there! I have been really tempted to buy a pack and start working with this strain for awhile now. Now I have my Sour D beans taken care of I think this will be my next purchase. Especially after seeing your thread.

Cheers-
Bobby

High BP! thanks a lot man. Ive just loved everything ive ever grown of rez's gear. cant think of any reason this project will be anything less than past works. especially knowing how long in the making its been..lol

I say do it up brotha...youll thank yerselef...
0103.JPG

im still playing with the whole "resizing thing" for photos..lol

Peace all, bugout

TBug

shez a huge bitch

High scoot! ha ha ..thanks for noticing..lol. I got about a foot of hight that i can give her. after that ...idk..lol..
0139.JPG

High headband! thanks and welcome!

Thanks for checkin in guys, bugout