What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Chem D x GSC* Test Grow for Connoisseur Genetics

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Here is a review I had a third party write about the differences between the phenos. 6 month cure.

Chem Scout Cookies

This smoke report will leave out the taste, as my preferred means of ingestion is spliff, which will introduce too heavy a foreign taste (the tobacco) to fairly assess the subject itself. I’ll try to ignore factors caused by the curator and focus on factors of the strain itself.

References:
Smell: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-smell-and-taste-of.
High: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-high-of-sample-of.

Chem Scout Cookies #1

• Look: Medium trichromes, medium to dense orange hairs. Light purple at the tips of the leaves. Overall complexion makes you think “orange” - this is going to be a body kind of high.
  • Smell: Alpine with faint undertones of fruit.
  • High: Good natured, active head but with overall good vibe. This weed does not leave you out in the cold, but it will open your eyes and let you take a look around.
  • After: Can you say… munchies? Prepare yourself to replenish every bit of energy it took to make those positive vibes and that active head. Have something tasty nearby.

Chem Scout Cookies #2

• Look: Medium to heavy trichromes, sparse orange tufts hidden behind the leaves. Heavily purpled. If you’re examining a leaf on this nug, chances are it’s going to be a deep purple, its color masked only by its clear, glistening trichromes.
  • Smell: Candy fruit, deep richness, smells like trix cereal.
  • High: This weed will turn rev your engines. Expect head, expect music to sound the best you’ve heard it since your last purple bud experience. And expect paranoia and stress like your last purple bud experience.
  • After: This weed brings you way up, you’re operating on a different level here. And the after reflects that - you’re tired, you’re going to be sitting with a grin, satisfied and exhausted.

CSG testers for the win :D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread bro

lots of nice pics and a smoke report

got many new strains need testing let me know if your available for another test ride

1.og chem x's regular

2.lem chem x's regular

3.sssdh x's feminized

let me know
peace

budelight

Veteran
Two years later....

Two years later....

Hey folks,

I'm a bit of a self made cannabis whore and like to never run out of pot. So I try to never finish a jar and make sure to always move on to try new varieties.

So basically, I still have some of the flowers from plant #2 curing. Decided it would be good for the community if I wrote a review of the flowers which have cured for so long, so here goes...

The nose on the chem scout cookies is much more mild now than when freshly jarred. Buds are crispier as well which I don't mind because it still grinds up nicely (not dust). The green has definitely faded to more purple/brown as the chlorophyll degraded. Still visually looks frosty as before, though I imaging the cannabinoid profile has changed dramatically.

The smoke is super smooth, has close to no expansion when it sits in your lungs. Flavor is nothing to write home about, almost woody or piney or like xtra dark chocolate. Mentally it feels like an escape from reality, soft sounds become clearer, little bit of ear warmth. Physically its heavy, like gravity has doubled. Not tiring but very relaxing, to the point where your nerves feel tingly.

My challenge to you is to see how long you can keep homegrown curing for and then share your story with me :)

Cheers!

budelight

Veteran
picture.php