What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHEM D - Fake or Real?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 'variegation' does get worse or better depending on how happy the plant is... although it never disappears completely.
But also, it IS genetic, because it is inherited by some of it's offspring, but not all.

VG

JetLife175

Veteran
what is chem d's pedigree?

who or where did she come from?
is/was it rez'?

askin' for a friend

It’s from the same seed lot that chem found in an ounce of “dogbud” purchased from PBud/Joe Brand.

91 chem
Chems sis
Chem D
Chem 1-4

These are the phenos that came out of that seed lot.

So the answer to your question is unknown.

Asiatica

Here are pics of my Chem D (2018 Emerald Cup;Phinest)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It’s from the same seed lot that chem found in an ounce of “dogbud” purchased from PBud/Joe Brand.
91 chem
Chems sis
Chem D
Chem 1-4
These are the phenos that came out of that seed lot.
So the answer to your question is unknown.

so there was only '1' oz of this dogbud produced , and pbud/joe brand purchased this '1' oz.... no else bought an oz of 'dogbud' and kept/grew out the seeds.... i have heard this story for years, and its still BULLSHIT... maybe they got the oz from JACK .... BULLSHIT

mexweed

Veteran
what's not bullshit is that no other strain tastes close to the chems at all, sometimes something will have a slight similarity but lacks the depth and potency

mack 10

Veteran
that is the true test of the Chem D,
Smoke some, if it doesn't kick your ass,#
its a fake. lol
the smell is pretty unique too.

def one of my top 5 all time fave's.

need this one back in the arsenal.
pm if you can assist.

Trich tyson

The Big stanky Chem d.... Good thread that depicts the ever so common question of “Is this cut legit” That most of us have asked ourselves...In this case it seems to be a legit D cut..I love chem & a vast majority of its offspring.

JetLife175

Veteran
so there was only '1' oz of this dogbud produced , and pbud/joe brand purchased this '1' oz.... no else bought an oz of 'dogbud' and kept/grew out the seeds.... i have heard this story for years, and its still BULLSHIT... maybe they got the oz from JACK .... BULLSHIT

It’s the only seed lot we can trace back to that original batch joe brand had. Thanks for your theories and literally stating the obvious shit you’ve added nothing but your own conjecture. Moving along....

MurdaMishou

First thing is the real one throw variegated leaves like you just said.

Second, you will notice it will develop plenty of nanners if you don't trim carefully the lower suckers or if your plant is slightly stressed while flowering.

Third one is the smell, it's very powerful and show some old Afghani/RKS ancestry in it's pedigree. Pungent garlic smell with halitosis and earthy tones.

Enjoy ! :headbange

Amen!!!! Hit the nail right on the head!

Latest posts

Latest posts