What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ChefGrow wants to say hello to you all

Chef Grow

Hey guys
I'm ChefGrow and I discovered and fell in love with this forum or portal through a friend. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Germany and have been working with cannabis since I was 13. My first plant came from a seed in bird seed 18 years ago that's how it all started. I would like to show you and share some of my work here because unfortunately I was always undercover I wasn't able to show the world much that will change now I will
give you insights into my breeding skills and show you how I deal with cannabis and how it has shaped my life and why I love it

And I want to take part in the 420 cup next year to see what I can do and if I can keep up ;)