What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chef Grow's Chupa Chups

Chef Grow

Chupa Chups
(Black cherry punch F1
x
Tropicana cookie's F2)
F1 #1
X
cry baby #10

Hello guys, I'm Chef Grow, I'll tell you a little bit about me, I started growing cannabis at a young age and always wanted to have my own strain, I was always enthusiastic about the plant and grew it from an early age because I don't like consuming cannabis which I didn't know where it came from I started growing it myself to support myself since my first hemp plant from Vogelfutter 18 years ago the knowledge and experience has continued to expand I have tried many seed companies but was never really satisfied with store bought seeds i started selecting and crossing and experimenting with my own seeds early on in 2019 i was watching a twitch stream and came across someone called terpquake he was buying expensive seeds of repute and was selecting and crossing the varieties with themselves or other varieties. I wrote to him and asked if he also had seeds for sale. He said yes and sent me his selection of strains I settled on Tropicana Cookie's F2
Double Lemon Pie and his own creation
Purple Waffles (Spumoni x Tropicana Cookie's gave me 3x4 seeds Tropicana Cookie's F2 x Double Lemon Pie
4locos x Tropicana Cookie's f2
Back Cherry Punch x Tropicana Cookie's f2
All seeds are regular
I have only germinated the extra seeds to date and was thrilled the first time I was really satisfied with seeds I bought I would have germinated other seeds from Dark Horse Genetics cry baby and strawberry souer diesel I wasn't very satisfied but with the Cry baby's was a super strong stable male which flowered very quickly and smelled very sticky and also performed well in other respects, resulting in the juicy, fruity, fast-flowering Chupa Chups from Chef Grow
I started germinating seeds from it and see what happens if it's a good strain or not I also gave other people seeds to test the results were good and people loved it(weedelicious_030) There are pics on Instagram too. I myself have selected 2 phenos out of 15 plants which are completely different the one and the three but all were fast flowering plants reaching their mature signs at 45 and 60 days. The one in particular only needs 45 days of flowering time with the Greenception gcx 25 LED lamp. I have also tested the one under cmh and ndl, where the ripening time is 50 - 60 days max. I would like to use the one Chupa Chups 1 # Participate in the icmac cup, the requirement is to post enough in the forum to understand that it really is me who starts this product, I really want to take part and it is also a dream that Dan might come true, I hope you have a little joy that I am represented here now and can let you have a little part in my work.
These are the test seed pictures only to introduce you to the strain. The first 2 pictures are from me and the others from seed tester weedelicious_030 on insta. You can look forward to more pictures and more information about the strain is yet to come.

I'm honestly too lazy now to put the phone to the laptop for pictures sorry

Chef Grow

Chupa Chups
(Black cherry punch F1
x
Tropicana cookie's F2)
F1 #1
X
cry baby #10

Hello guys, I'm Chef Grow, I'll tell you a little bit about me, I started growing cannabis at a young age and always wanted to have my own strain, I was always enthusiastic about the plant and grew it from an early age because I don't like consuming cannabis which I didn't know where it came from I started growing it myself to support myself since my first hemp plant from Vogelfutter 18 years ago the knowledge and experience has continued to expand I have tried many seed companies but was never really satisfied with store bought seeds i started selecting and crossing and experimenting with my own seeds early on in 2019 i was watching a twitch stream and came across someone called terpquake he was buying expensive seeds of repute and was selecting and crossing the varieties with themselves or other varieties. I wrote to him and asked if he also had seeds for sale. He said yes and sent me his selection of strains I settled on Tropicana Cookie's F2
Double Lemon Pie and his own creation
Purple Waffles (Spumoni x Tropicana Cookie's gave me 3x4 seeds Tropicana Cookie's F2 x Double Lemon Pie
4locos x Tropicana Cookie's f2
Back Cherry Punch x Tropicana Cookie's f2
All seeds are regular
I have only germinated the extra seeds to date and was thrilled the first time I was really satisfied with seeds I bought I would have germinated other seeds from Dark Horse Genetics cry baby and strawberry souer diesel I wasn't very satisfied but with the Cry baby's was a super strong stable male which flowered very quickly and smelled very sticky and also performed well in other respects, resulting in the juicy, fruity, fast-flowering Chupa Chups from Chef Grow
I started germinating seeds from it and see what happens if it's a good strain or not I also gave other people seeds to test the results were good and people loved it(weedelicious_030) There are pics on Instagram too. I myself have selected 2 phenos out of 15 plants which are completely different the one and the three but all were fast flowering plants reaching their mature signs at 45 and 60 days. The one in particular only needs 45 days of flowering time with the Greenception gcx 25 LED lamp. I have also tested the one under cmh and ndl, where the ripening time is 50 - 60 days max. I would like to use the one Chupa Chups 1 # Participate in the icmac cup, the requirement is to post enough in the forum to understand that it really is me who starts this product, I really want to take part and it is also a dream that Dan might come true, I hope you have a little joy that I am represented here now and can let you have a little part in my work.
These are the test seed pictures only to introduce you to the strain. The last 2 pictures are from me and the other from seed tester weedelicious_030 on insta. You can look forward to more pictures and more information about the strain is yet to come.

I'm honestly too lazy now to put the phone to the laptop for pictures sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926_230807_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926_230807_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220924_174023_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924_174023_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220925_020713_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925_020713_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220922_133552_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922_133552_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220920_161149_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920_161149_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220920_201504_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920_201504_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20220912_194510_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_194510_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220912_194458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_194458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    932.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20220909_005640_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909_005640_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220906_215536_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906_215536_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 106

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i like your Chupa Chups 45 days Clone witch you have selected early pheno with nice lighty cherry terps with hit of Exdous Cheese terps in combination :smokeit: :smoweed::smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts