What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheetah piss

Yea my dad grows bannannas and they only produce fruit every 3 years.and when they multiply from the roots they send up shoots.

All in all a good sativa strain.if it was in seed form i would buy it .my friend whos a rastafarin that just got back from jamaica said its good.enough said.if anybody has any pictures of there own cheetah piss feel free to post.as far as i know its a west coast strain.

Montuno

...como el Son...
God gives bread to the toothless, he has a very peculiar sense of humor
Quince jam is a very popular food in many countries in this world and has centuries old tradition, not everything is peanut butter nor Nutella in this world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quince_cheese

And this is a very good recipe how to make it, just turn the subtitles on so you can read the instructions

Je, je... Ya te digo...:

IMG_20211223_122417.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
close enough star, it's a pale yellow/green fruit, the one where you bite into the chocolate and then immediately put it back in the box and pick another shape - any other shape! ;)

It's not all bad, I have 3 quince bushes that bloom 2 - 3 mos. (Jan./Feb. - early April) solid, pretty/profusive coral pink flowers, all winter long. The talk of the 'hood. :dance:

Si no sabes hacer "dulce de membrillo" o "carne de membrillo", puedes probar a asarlo y comerlos luego con miel de romero:

If you don't know how to make "dulce de membrillo" or "carne de membrillo", you can try roasting it and then eating it with rosemary honey:

image_2086697.jpg

image_2086698.jpg

image_2086699.jpg

image_2086700.jpg

image_2089474.jpg

image_2089524.jpg

image_2089525.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have not been able to find any Cheetah piss for reference. Where can I find this? I would love to get my hands on some. 😎

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Si no sabes hacer "dulce de membrillo" o "carne de membrillo", puedes probar a asarlo y comerlos luego con miel de romero:

If you don't know how to make "dulce de membrillo" or "carne de membrillo", you can try roasting it and then eating it with rosemary honey:
:biglaugh:

Peg

I have not been able to find any Cheetah piss for reference. Where can I find this? I would love to get my hands on some. 😎

White spruce is sometimes referred to as "Cheetah-piss spruce" because of the strong odor of broken needles

Burt

Veteran
Cheetah piss is here on the east coast seen mainly as a shatter concentrate in the DC area.
It is a bit disorientating for the initial 20-30 minutes and then settles into a more comfortable head space.
Not for newbies and on par with trinity and perhaps trainwreck with the raciness imo