What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese

CaptainDankness

I'm trying to find the best stinkiest UK Cheese in seed form. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking. I heard the Big Buddha Cheese was crossed with a strain to make it less stinky. Almost thinking about trying the Greenhouse Exodus Cheese, I would think they did a pretty good job since it was supposed to be Franco's favorite strain.

Definitely open to suggestions, figure probably the best place to ask since a lot of British on this site and can't find a similar thread here. Just looking for the closest to the original Exodus Cheese clone, a regular seed version would be even better.

CaptainDankness

Grab an ojd cross, and make f2's. That's probably your best chance now.
Yeah, looks like Kaliman seeds shutdown, Big Buddha is gone. Looks like Greenhouse Seeds might be the best option, just cross to a Skunk #1 and pick the smelliest plants that won't hermaphrodite for a few generations see what I can do.

Ukweednerd

Check out ultra genetics he just dropped bs cheese cross called darkside and a blue cheese cross cheese on toast, I grew his skunk in the trunk that's a bs cheese all were cheese dom

kaneboy

csi Humboldt has cheese and a few crosses,im growing a cheese x chem 4 but its in veg so be a bit before i find which way it swings,connoisseur seeds has a few nice cheese strains ,i grew his cheesedog years ago,had some really nice cheese phenos,stinky sticky super potent

BumSplodgeBrownPants

The Greenhouse Exo I ran was all fuel and arsehole smelling. (If you like that sort of stuff) I gave it all away, not for me.

There is an Exo cut knocking around some UK forums. Google is your friend there. It's not too hard to find. Probably not the original but folks seem to keep growing it.

Good luck!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Scapegoat seeds exodus cheesecake. I have been finding amazing cheese phenos in this cross. With a mind warping buzz. Honestly, super strong, messed up a 3way twice by smoking this. I know better now. Tasty as hell as well.