What's new

Cheese strain needs some help

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ive been trying all summer to get this cheese strain to grow bigger befor the flowering season starts. What can i do?
I definitely don't want to overwater but as of now it looks underfed. I've been trying to keep it covered or out of the rainy days so that I could feed it again but the soil is still wet.
Soon i was planning on feeding it some medina hasta gro plant 6-12-6 and maybe some super thrive too. I can flower to November befor it gets cold over here.
image_2056833.jpg
image_2056829.jpg
image_2056835.jpg
image_2056836.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Don't fertilize, instead just very gently tip the plant out of the container and add about 2 inches of fresh new soil to the bottom of the pot. Then water the soil lightly and let it almost dry out before watering again. Don't water too much, because you lose a lot of nutrients when a lot of water comes out the bottom. Good luck.😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good job with the transplant, she looks a lot better, now. You can put her in full sun, and let her get a little bigger, before flowering. If the soil in the grow bag is drying out too fast, then you can add some straw mulch on top to help keep the Sun off the soil. A hay mulch when used outdoors, will help keep the grow bag cooler and slow water evaporation. You did good with that Cheese plant. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts